Me in ukraine once war is over

me in ukraine once war is over

Attached: 16458240570270.jpg (807x605, 170.26K)

You will die slowly, pig

what's wrong whit Baltics ? why are they so full of hate ?

No so fast sweetie... You will be too busy selling your ass for a potato because of the sanctions.

>t. serb

You are next after Putin is done with Ukraine.

And no, we won't be coming to save you. :)

Oh the irony

>Russian brides will be on discount
At last some hope

>why are they so full of hate?
because they didn't invent nikola tesla

KEEEEEK

you will lol

You are a 3rd world shithole. A single NATO nation like Turkey or Poland could 1v1 you and easily win.

Who are you? An prophet? Oh, no, just a nigger

me in Russia after their economy goes bankrupt

Nope. America is done bailing out your pathetic asses. NOBODY here wants to get involved. Europe is on its own. Fuck 'em.

i'm laughing cuz it's true. They will need to someone to repopulate their country...

source

He won't but I will

Trump and the Republicans have openly called NATO a bad idea and have praised Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

Meanwhile the Democrats don't give a shit and are busy with infrastructure and domestic issues.

We don't give a fuck about you faggots anymore. We have more important things to do, like fix our failing healthcare system and economy.

Thanks bro

With the current state of the rouble you will only be travelling to your local soup bank.

okay more crap out of your ass, you haven't pulled out yet
stop talking crap
and I will fight with you side by side

You are welcome to go by yourself and get your ass raped by Russkies. Me and the rest of America will stay here.

I'm sorry Poland bro but if you like I you can
live here for the low low price of that ass.

Shut the fuck up you retard. Nobody in America is willing to die over some Eastern Euro shitholes. We have way too many problems at home (housing, healthcare, infrastructure, education, crime rate, etc) to bother with some retarded Slav chimpout halfway around the world.

We are done caring about your shit. We have bigger fish to fry. Both Democrats and Republicans agree on this much.

America First.

yea whatever talk more crap
you
havnt
pulled
out
and for now its clear you wont pull out, your troops are here

I will make sure you and all your friends end up in prison for war crimes. You slave.

>that flag
>that post
didn't your country let some Russian soldiers invade Ukraine?

You're sending more troops to Lithuania right now lmao

If it comes to a choice between pulling out or war with Russia and spending American lives and money on defending your shithole country, 99.9999% of us will choose to pull out.

Fighting even amongst ourselves is just the American way

Attached: 1641779738652.jpg (828x821, 656.06K)

What a bunch of cucks, I will enjoy seeing your dead body on the news, kek.
Russia should annex the whole East Europe and nuke the US back to the stone age.

Attached: 1615869954084.png (364x426, 192.09K)

I don't think he personally let them

based American ally

so you admit you are a weak cuckold country that has to come running to daddy America for protection? lmfao