Why do East Asians looks down on Southeast Asian "Jungle Asians"

Yes be racist against Southeast Asians. When 40% of World Trade occurs in the Strait of Malacca and South China Sea.

If we wanted to we can literlly blockade the Strait of Malacca during winter and East Asia would literally freeze to death since 70% of their oil passes through the Malacca Strait. So why the fuck are East Asians so racist against "jungle" Asian Southeast Asians when their trade with India, Arabia, Africa and Europe is totally under the whims of Southeast Asia. Relevant picture, 40% of world trade passes through Southeast Asia as well as most of East Asia's oil and Exports. If Southeast Asia wanted too, we can blockade the straits and watch East Asia starve.

Attached: _1bd2b1da059366a67f24c35a28bac536-768.jpg (768x376, 28.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/mamluks-collapse-caused-by-the-spice-war-with-portugal.736377/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Youre sovless unlike bhutan (trans accepting country)

Every nation wants someone to look down on.

Idk about all that but i persistently joked and persuaded my japanese friend into liking crossdressing and gayshit, it was really hot and probably my biggest achievement.

>using a trade route to elevate your race prestige
lol pathetic

That's what the BRI is for

Dumb fuck I'm talking about how East Asians who parade around that they're rich AF look down on Southeast Asians, yet without us they wouldn't since their exports necessary for their wealth needs to pass by chokepoint. The world's busiest maritime traffic zone between India and China in Asia and between East Asian exporters and their markets at Africa, Europe, Middle East and South Asia, as well as Oil transhipped from the Middle East to East Asia all go through Maritime Southeast Asia/South China Sea/ Malacca Strait.

We are crucial for their economic survival yet East Asians look down on us. The nerve!

>we

Looking at yourself Singapore? That's precisely how you got rich, by riding on the shipping traffic in the world's busiest sea lane.

Fun fact: Genetically speaking, South-east asians are further distinct from east asians than europeans are from arabs.

Attached: 1521430257904.jpg (399x400, 21.73K)

Yall just happen to be there if yall tried to block the strait for a day youd get wiped out thats why miguel de la asia

>flag larping
what a loser

>If we wanted to we can literlly blockade the Strait of Malacca during winter and East Asia would literally freeze to death since 70% of their oil passes through the Malacca Strait.
If you did this several large and strong countries would bear down on you. It's the same reason Turkey doesn't blockade or close its ports very much if at all. It could easily lead to a comically large conflict you just aren't ready for.

i think that's mostly wypipo. most japanese don't even know such a pejorative.

I don't think so. You literally destroy nations if you control the chokepoint in Southeast Asia. That's how the Mamluk Caliphate in Egypt collapsed since when the Portuguese controlled Malacca the trade in spices originating from East of the Strait that caused the wealth of Egypt, the flow dried up so Mamluks collapsed because of that.

Mamluks collapse caused by the spice war with Portugal

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/mamluks-collapse-caused-by-the-spice-war-with-portugal.736377/

Yeah it's generally white people and westernized Asians who look down on us. Forgetting how 40% of world trade actually passes through here.

>>If we wanted to we can literlly blockade the Strait of Malacca during winter and East Asia would literally freeze to death since 70% of their oil passes through the Malacca Strait.
>If you did this several large and strong countries would bear down on you. It's the same reason Turkey doesn't blockade or close its ports very much if at all. It could easily lead to a comically large conflict you just aren't ready for.
>>>
> Anonymous 02/25/22(Fri)23:47:16 No.160361636▶
> (OP)
>i think that's mostly wypipo. most japanese don't even know such a pejorative.
>>>
> Anonymous 02/25/22(Fri)23:47:36 No.160361658▶
>

Noh. And if you have nothing to contribute shut up.

Despite the BRI the most economical way to transport goods is still en bulk through ships.

Why do SEAs pretend the racism is one-sided? You guys hate EAs too lol

I worship EA women

i love black cocks

Most people here don't think about you at all or even know much about you, so I doubt there is such sentiment here.

I support the southeast asian erotic massage economy.

t. josh luna

>WE

We don't care. In the eyes of your avreage brit, all asians are Chinese