Would you fight for your country with the enemy at your door?

Would you fight for your country with the enemy at your door?

Attached: FMbzdWNXMAM_WET.jpg (1202x1280, 264.57K)

Ukraine should just give up.

Yes

t. emu war veteran

kek

what's pic?

I yearn for it

Yes
My iq is too high to be cannon fodder bit I'll do anything else

Attached: 1566649395299.jpg (1370x873, 355.53K)

I think that's what the Russians are doing. The West (America) staged a coup to ostensibly put Ukraine on the tenure track to EU membership which means moving the Frontline of military bases from Kaiserslautern to Kiev (no I'm not saying "keev" that sounds fucking gay). The Russians weren't stupid and used their ethnic population as casus belli to inb4 the American Op. That's the actual invasion. "Little Green Men" in 2015.

The western media promptly forgot about
this inconvenient turn and the ensuing civil war in which the Ukrainian military typically got wrecked on every encounter.

The third and final phase is the western response to the solidification and recognition of separatist borders along Russian ethnic habitation lines. Everything is now about permanent US military presence in Ukraine, which was the plan since before the Clankening of Euromaidan.

No i would join the enemy at my door

Attached: FMb9tWxaAAEgfFA.jpg (720x718, 84.24K)

go beat your woman schizo, Qatar fags out here shitposting about western psyops

Attached: 1635170846916.gif (105x105, 108.46K)

Why fight for another people? You're wasting tax dollars on a country people wouldn't point on a map. The US spends trillions on nothing-wars.
Let them sort it out themselves.

Not gonna lie, the Ukrainians telling russians to go fuck themselves before getting bombed to death was kino

Attached: 20220225_081441.jpg (964x1280, 151.89K)

Ukrainians queued to enlist.

why are they so eager to die for a corrupt regime?

Not an argument you cuck.

you're welcome to dispute his post.

pretty sure they are against Russia tho?

I don't want to die for nothing.
We can't fight with katana against latest weapons.

Back to r*ddit, faggot

> Ukraine should just give up.

If some nation wants its own country giving up is not an option - they need to fight until oppressors just quit - think Afghanistan

Long queue for the Russian passports

I hope not. Seeing white people kill each other, over the fallout of world Jewry's color revolutions is tragic. Frankly the Chinese seem to be the only ones careful and patient enough to inb4 every attempt at subversion and cultural distortion with minimal bloodshed, not only maintaining but growing their power and influence by leaps and bounds. I'm not sure how many lessons there are to be learned given that this power of dictation to capital comes from a population of roughly a billion people and a landmass rich in raw materials that capitalism simply can't ignore.

It would be pure kino though.

You put in all that effort writing but I actually don't care. Take the bait to the schizos on Any Forums.