Wow.... So this is Europe's based and trad great saviour huh

Wow.... So this is Europe's based and trad great saviour huh....

Attached: 1645736400410.jpg (1080x1326, 645.35K)

Islam is the white man's religion

Fpbp

Are they not tired of being used as cannon fodder?

23 years ago, Chechens were a proud people fighting for their freedom and giving Putin the middle finger.
Now they're on Putin's dog leash, being literal cannon fodder and on the front line so that ethnic russians don't have to.
In 23 years, Ukrainians will be on the front line dying for mother Russia

Attached: chechnya.jpg (399x249, 18.09K)

Le orthodox trad Ukraine is getting invaded by brown Muslims and Asiatic hordes, The Judeo-Christian civilization is under attack.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Didn't Russia conquer Chechnya by force? Why would they serve them?

They don't exactly have a choice unless they move away from grozny

Attached: 1645513209268.jpg (935x1280, 140.86K)

Because they love war and killing and Russians give it to them. Chechens are constantly killing people whereever they go.

Not fooling anyone achmeds

every nation should have a reserve of non white cannon fodder

The West failed Joshua Wong.
The West failed Navalny.
The West failed Ukraine.

Disgusting, hope ukrainians bomb them soon so they can join allah's orgies in paradise

Chechens just want to fight. They don't care who. They're not like your average Eurodog or Muslimcel. They live for violence.

>Muslims following their native culture and faith in their homelands? NOOOOO
the mind of the globohomite is a strange and sickening thing...

Attached: 1637417749360.png (1352x1488, 381.38K)

>The West failed Joshua Wong
They really did. Look at this poor lad.

It's like the West doesn't even care.

Attached: EUbDtXTUcAATpsa.png (720x563, 471.49K)

and btw, I know they are on a mission to neutralize the Kiev regime in the picture, but thats just temporary :)

Attached: 1645558786114.jpg (1760x1312, 768.28K)

I toast the death of the liberal-globalist satanic empire!
may the anglo-americans (US, UK, AUS, CA, NZ) and their puppets upholding it seethe, cope, and dilate!

Attached: USA LGBT BLM MCD.png (1600x1066, 120.88K)

Russia actually lost the Chechen war.
Chechens are ruled by their own and Russia has to pay them tribute.

Ah, the common fallacy of the youthful contrarian. If I see flaws in my country, it means those that oppose it must be flawless.

Fpbp

Stop leeching off sweden and fuck off to your shithole

>he takes staged photos at face value

many empires have a semibarbaric ethnic group they use for propaganda as fierce fighters. historical examples are the bosnians in austro-hungary, cossacks in the russian empire and nepalese gurkhas in englands empire.

They are getting paid 5000 USD for every dead Ukrainian soldier, 20k USD for a destroyed BMP and 30k USD for a destroyed tank.

Nothing more trad than to send in some warrior race maniacs as forlorn hope. All great empires did it.

wtf the west wants to step in and kill chechens?
thats islamophobia, extremely problematic

Where did I say they are flawless or lack problems? lol
Im not "pro-russian", im ANTI-GLOBOHOMO.
The period from the 1990s-2010's where people thought it "inevitable" and "just how it is" of global liberalism will be seen as idiots in the future from now on. The "universality" of the liberal-globalist satanic empire is gone.
braindead pig. They are in Ukraine in the pic, but otherwise live in their homeland. What is to take at face value?
Im Swedish, which is why I welcome to death of the entity which occupy my country and exterminate its culture and identity.

Attached: 1645716404773.png (750x1040, 1.21M)

fpbp

chechens are brutal, i would be scared so much i was ukrainian

or if you referred to the government sponsored neo-nazi militas of Ukraine, that is their own publicity photos...
Ukraine is indeed a revolting monstrosity where LGBTQIP++ ideology and neo-nazi ultranationalism stand side-by-side to protect the satanic empire

Attached: IMG_8869.jpg (1024x774, 188.98K)

To begin with, there was a lot of reintegration efforts by Russia and an entire propaganda campaign to pacify that they're equal citizens and not second-class.
Also, I don't get why it's such a big deal. Even the CCP has Uighur battalions.

>literal mercenaries
kek, blood and honor, right

>braindead pig.
kek, only a muslim would use "pig" as an insult in 2022
>They are in Ukraine in the pic, but otherwise live in their homeland. What is to take at face value?
All military forces have elements of cringe nationalism, even Swedens armed forces and police forces has had "issues" with that throughout the years. I mean, literal neonazis in Swedish police were the suspects of murdering Olof Palme for a decade and a half.
Does that make Sweden a neonazi state?

Fpbp
Masha'allah akhi

Attached: Giga.png (680x763, 209.2K)

They have recognized their place as belonging to the greater Russian Eurasian Civilization, while still having a strong connection to their native ethnic culture and islamic faith. Nothing weird about it, "empires" consist of many unique peoples under one overarching civilisational identity.