Why are Swedes so effeminate?

Why are Swedes so effeminate?

Attached: 86171128-EFE9-497B-911A-70189E7F0770.jpg (600x400, 16.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMlpl2oew-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have a domination fetish

So they lure you in easier.

kill yourself

>tfw no swedish bf :(

>tf
>tp

because fuck you

I svffer because of this

kill yourself faggot

a lot of swedes came here because we could vote and they didn't want to live under a king, maybe it was only the weakest faggets who stayed behind

Only the poorest and weakest people went to the US from here though. The ones that weren't able survive here.

>tf
>tp
I'm also happy that germany will never become german again because of hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=EMlpl2oew-o

>because we could vote and they didn't want to live under a king
that had nothing to do with it cringelord, we had a fucking famine. you also got all the wacky cultists that weren't tolerated by the church

and now you have wacky muslim cultists, lol

they will eventually be assimilated into globohomo just like the swedes in amerikkka, trust the plan

The muslims will end up getting deported, but the US will never be white again because of slavary.

>The muslims will end up getting deported

i sincerely hope you're right, but it doesn't seem like that's the way things are going

get a job loser

Iktf :(

Because cocks are wonderful

Attached: FnlEpgxO1o1I3u_SFvTq7D_EdB3nheZoapXvyO6ai1E.png (640x647, 308.55K)

kill yourself faggot

We're not. Stockholmers are. Most rural Swedes could put a burger redneck to shame.

Seething achmeds and seething gays.

Why you so hurtful? Are you even a true swede?

fuck off schizo

Where are all the Swedish femboys at?

kill yourself faggot

why are g*rmoids

welcome to Any Forums kid.
>are you even
fuck off schizo

Why do you think Swedes are effeminate? In my experience we're more masculine than southern euros. Eastern euros is obviously the most masculine bordering on insecure at times

Why are Swedes so cute when they mad?? :3
You sure you are swedish tho? You sound like angry immigrant, swedes are gentler more passive aggressive.

I am not cute and I am NOT mad. yes I am 100% certain i am swede, all my family is full Swedish as far as I know

Your pm announced you won't be taking in any ukrainian refugees because they aren't brown or muslim enough LMAO

Attached: b47.jpg (603x393, 26.77K)

wtf, i love our pm now? gopniks btfo