Anyone here has tried mewing? Does it work? In your country of course

Anyone here has tried mewing? Does it work? In your country of course

Attached: 1-1-870x524.jpg (870x524, 59.02K)

you will fucked up your teeths

it's nothing but broscience galimatias

if your genes are shit there's fuckall you can do about it besides making a ton of money and using it for cosmetic surgery

i tried it for a month because anons said it could fix your chinletness.but it ended up curving my jaw

Wait what. What is it?

Sounds like bullshit.

If you are left ant think you look bad then you have brain problems. Surgery will not help you.

no, but I legit got these results by drinking alcohol and taking mdma

I've always naturally held my tongue at the top of my mouth, my bottom teeth are fucked from it I think

Attached: IMG_20220225_170031.jpg (1909x1633, 1M)

It's incel pseudoscience.
Basically if you keep your jaw in an inhuman position your jaw will grow and make you handsome.

Man get to a dentist.

Attached: CATSTARE.jpg (243x249, 3.83K)

I've missed it. Is it a thing on Any Forums atm? Maybe I'll go check it out

Attached: 1639879638614.jpg (720x524, 47.35K)

Probably. Could be a thing on Any Forums too.

British genes everyone

i tried it and my palate did widen. when i began, i developed a scalloped tongue but it disappeared soon after. i have noticed that my bottom teeth are slightly straighter and my tooth that used to overlap with another now overlaps less and i accidentally bite my tongue less often

>mewing
100% plastic
You have to be really stupid to believe this fingerbox-tier shit.

Attached: 1603181937355.jpg (700x433, 56.79K)

Isn't mewing just:
>keep ur tongue at the roof of the mouth
>don't be a mouth breather
>chew and swallow properly (take your time)
How do you not try this?

>Holden
lmao you fucking faggot

too much chin for the real thing, this fucker is a hapsburg

Because it's stupid and does nothing to your appearance?

I'm not a Habsburg :(

Attached: 1536136178396.jpg (350x350, 25.88K)

You can do it but it will not change anything. The preassure you need to modify the bones requieres surgery.

The guy that proposes this, he himself says that after like 10 years old, it isn't really relevant.

Also, there is not real scientific basis for this, no study, nothing. The whole thing is a baseless hypothesis which, ironically, picked up traction because of incels.

Also, think it this way, you are not constanly aware of where you are resting your tongue, so you can try, but you will never be sure if you are mewing or not.

You're a retarded faggot if you think that. My face was normal when i was a nosebreathing kid, then i got braces and became a mouthbreather and now i got the "long face syndrome" that mouthbreathers get

It's literally just in how you let your jaw rest. There's nothing more to it, and anybody who has it work already has fucked up jaw placement.
Sorry to say, but unless you move your jaw forward, and still have a little chin then this won't do shit for you.

Also, lots of kids and idiots on yt promising it works. They dropped weight, or are still growing, or never had a problem from the beginning

Please explain to me how nose and mouthbreathing makes your face look differrent? Other than having to have your mouth slightly open to breathe.

incel moment

Attached: 1645119909052.jpg (1080x986, 274.63K)