Americans don't have ID cards

>americans don't have ID cards
Huh? Whats the logic behind that?

Attached: montage_id_card WEB.jpg (600x300, 132.46K)

FREEDUM

Dls and ssc?

They
>gets spied on by the NSA
have
>mind tracking phones tracks them 24 hours a day
something
>gets profiled by every three letter agency
called
>ask phone apps not to track them, tracks them anyway
FREEDOM

We use our drivers licenses as ID m

you have a driver's license or state id card, what are you talking about?

We have driver's licenses and state IDs for people without a car. We're slowly transitioning to it having more and more power. There's this whole "REAL ID" thing where we'll only be able to fly if we have the new updated one.

what if you don't own a car

We have US Passports and Passport Cards (valid in Canada/Mexico, where 90% of American international travel occurs). Getting either of these documents first requires obtaining your original, unmodified, delicate birth certificate and presenting it to a postal worker at a USPS office that does passports. Then it costs about $200 and four months, wherein the government will actually take your original, unmodified and delicate birth certificate away (note: this is an extremely perilous situation as obtaining a replacement copy is extremely difficult) and at the end of it you are mailed your passport and birth certificate back separately. This usually occurs at or around 18 since most children don't travel internationally.

Or you could go to the DMV and get your state-issued ID from there. Most people do this at 15 or 16 when they get their driver's license. This also requires a birth certificate but a SSN card is usable as well, and it's only $100 max ($25 if you wait until 21). The state government does not take your documents, they merely look at them, and you're mailed an ID within three weeks.

>$200 and four months or $100 and three weeks.

Every state has a form of State Identification Card you fucking retard. End your life.

most states now issue non-DL IDs, but you will have a DL anyway because otherwise your ability to obtain work is affected. Do you really think anyone besides Walmart and Mcdonalds will hire you without a valid DL. The only people who don't have them are literal retards, aliens, and tax protesters (aka Any Forums) none of whom companies want to hire unless absolutely necessary.

I just don't want to learn to parallel park

Woman spotted. It's fucking easy if you have any sense of spatial perception.

I wasn't given it on either of my DMV tests, I failed twice due to illegal/unsafe left turns. Only a 45 park.

you can get state ids, there's just no federal id

I got my drivers license and caused an accident, and now I am almost certainly going to be sued for more the 500k and my life is completely over if you have any doubt in your ability to drive don't do it, I wish I hadn't
>it was your fault
true
>you are an idiot
true

also true is I wouldnt be in this mess if I hadrefused to start driving

Wtf happened, did you T-bone a school bus at a red light?

Don't you fags pay a lot for insurance? Doesn't that cover the cost of your fuck up?

what happened?

I hit a motorcyclist at a unprotected left turn, my insurance will cover about 65,000 but according to state case law it could be worth 600,000 or more,

kys

ID cards are a bad idea.

Attached: 1627015563111.png (2482x993, 472.61K)