Mexico has been always open to any refugees (except venezuelans and recently hondurans) from all over the world

>mexico has been always open to any refugees (except venezuelans and recently hondurans) from all over the world
>nobody comes here because it's worse from the place thay are escaping from

Does this happens in your country?

Attached: 1645735857665.png (658x662, 59.37K)

>You won't have an ukrainian fugee gf

>5 people died in Ukraine
>like 200 people died in Mexico today

lol lmao

i will seek refuge in mexico, i suffer in sweden

>Border always open
>People always welcoming
>Rohingya happens
>People gets excited to accept them
>Went here
>Turns out just for a passage to Australia/NZ
>Rejected our offer here and even insulted us as shithole
>No one went here after that
Yes mexibros, it does happen in my cuntrye. Fuck those muzzie ungrateful rats btw I hope Myanmar exterminates them

Attached: 1644260631270.png (378x379, 219.82K)

Kek, this happened to us with haitians and hondurans, but the former were very bice and decided to stay here.

>5 people died in Ukraine
this your first war?

Other than Germany, the top 10 countries with the most refugees are shitholes themselves. I expect it's because you don't have much conflict around you right now, as the top countries are all in mena/africa + bangladesh

At least we'll get less niggers that way

>Be refugee fleeing from a warzone
>got to Mexico
>It’s even MORE violent than your home
>Go back to your war-torn country

Attached: C75D1B21-494B-4C10-96F0-3EB793FCE769.jpg (330x330, 18.85K)

>>mexico has been always open to any refugees (except venezuelans and recently hondurans) from all over the world
No It hasnt, dont know where you get this shit from, México has historically been hard on migration, the one Time we tried to be cool buck breaking obsessed anglos throwed a bitchfit over not being able to own jamal anymore and se ended up loosing half the cunt, that More or less sealed the deal on our attitudes towards foreigners coming here , sure the fact that this has never such an intresting migration destination Is there and also that weve always sucked at upholding any Sort of rule of law allowing for some people to come and stay, but thinking México Is or ever was some "open arms to foreigners" kind in policy Is fucking retarded

>nobody comes here because it's worse from the place thay are escaping from
It isn't. The world thinks that Tijuana and Los Cavos are the only places that exist in Mexico, so they have this perception that the entire country is filled with narcos and shitty places.
Most states of Mexico are better than Ukrainian shitholes.

hell yeah, fuck mexico
I rather move to Honduras or Guatepior

i would thrive in sexico

we actually get more firstie inmigrants than thirdie inmigrants, most firsties here are either retirees or "expats" that work remotely from their home countries and earn in dollars, of course they live like kings here

I would have to agree with this
A central or south american thinks we are just narco culture, but they are also dirt poor like us. Unlike Europeans or Canadians or Gringos who come here to expend their last days and savings in Chapala or Ajijic with all the services, maids and a cost effective way of life. Those expats/digital nomads give more job to our country men than a south american or a central american will ever do. The system is perfect. Thank you Hollywood for making us look like a shithole unironically. I know a Colombian woman who is married to a Mexican and still dreams of living in U.S.A while her husband doesn't. Mexico is truly a culture of its own

Attached: 1598514632324.jpg (1078x1606, 119.21K)

keked and checked

what are you smoking
we literally had tons of euro refugess during WW2 and there's a shitton of expats in Yucatán peninsula

I would move to Mexico. Maybe Chihuahua or Nuevo Leon.

well technically a refugee is suppose to be in imminent danger and fleeing to an immediate neighboring state and if you're country is next to a dumphole with people fleeing out of danger, chances are you aren't so hot yourself

>all of Mexico is an active warzone
Faggot I live in Xalapa and literally nothing happens here.