"Sorry, only brown refugees allowed"

Why are they like this?

Attached: 1645709722847.png (586x732, 250.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PEBvT3tIK8&t=965s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's been a big anti-immigrant xenophobia movement growing in Sweden. MAGA-16 has taken root in many location of Europe. Depressing as fuck, though at least Europeans aren't actively cheering Russia on the way MAGAmorons do here.

>wtf Sweden you take in too much refugees
>ok fine we'll cut back on it this time
>nooooo not like that!!!!

If you have time watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=6PEBvT3tIK8&t=965s

Its hurting "brown" refugees too. Pure evil.

>Muh MAGA
>Muh president
>Muh politics
Neck yourself...

Based

come to brazil (no gibs sorry)

I didnt mention any president. The OP itself is political, discussing a political decision by the Prime Minister of Sweden

I'll kill you right wing turds

Damn white pipo are truly cucks

No, you mentioned the slogan of your former president as if it has even the slightest relevance.
You couldn't kill a trapped mouse.

kek

why are they hogging all the black cock bros....

So depressing that swedes are opposing the destruction of their culture and resisting invasion.

Americans are unbearable. You're as bad as the MAGA types you deride.

Stupid north-american

>No, you mentioned the slogan of your former president as if it has even the slightest relevance.
>Anti immigration even to the point of turning away war refugees and deporting people back to warzoines
>No relevance to that famous schizo xenophobic movement "MAGA"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......when I say "MAGA" I mean shorthand for all you schizos who will kill your fellow man just because he was born on a different patch of dirt than you. You wouldn't happen to be a Mette Frederickson supporter would you? LMAO if so. 100% MAGA all the way down.

Bad take. Swedes act like they did Europe a service by taking in so many refugees. They have a savior complex.

This is just a way to make Visegrad welcome their share of refugees without whining. They get hite refugees who speak a similar language, and the rest of the EU won't complain anymore about refugees quota. It's a win-win situation.

Swedish culture of 2022 is different than Swedish culture from 2002. But wait---the Swedish culture of 2002 is different than 1902. Is different than 1602. Is different than 1102.

Almost as if culture naturally changes over time. its not "destroyed", it evolves. You REALLY want to LARP as a Saxon from BC times? No? Cuz it turns out its okay that culture evolves over time.

>Invasion
Yeah no. Someone immigrating for a better life is not "invading". May want to look up a European history book if you want some real examples of invasions

>They have a savior complex.
more like the media does, it's fucking annoying
the other day some politician or something was bitching that we need to take action about something "to stay in the forefront of climate politics" or whatever

Attached: 1645713864902.jpg (573x574, 53.32K)

so now they learned their lesson and are saying "hey guys, it can't just be Sweden, let's all handle this together".

guaranteed nonwhite "American", very sick

erect the great american firewall already so i don't have to see dogshit posts like yours

If you ever post again ill force feed your streetshitting mother her cow dung until she chokes and then rape her corpse

swedish women are scared cause ukrainian females would brutally mog them to hell and back so they won't allow any to keep swedish men as incel slaves to women! Sweden is in effect a matriarchy where men have been completely disempowered and are kept as slave caste (unless they are refugees in which case they are protected and get to impregnate all the swedish women)

>Maga
>Make AMERICA great again
>Sweden
How fucking fucked are you guys, Jesus christ

Ukrainians are brown tho

I hate my country so fucking much....

le orange bad man strikes again

>Get criticized for taking too many refugess
>Ok we won't do it again
>Noooo why are you not taking as many refugees
Come on

Swedes don't support this OP and you know that. This is just a silly bait thread. Swedish feminists just don't want any Ukranian women to come here and they have a lot of power over the current government.

Lmao immediately thought of the same thing, some people are never happy