Are you scared

I am scared bros.

Honestly don't know what to expect next.
All the people I know are shocked and confused. No one expected he will go so far.

Attached: 229-2290510_hurts-my-feels-knowing-some-precious-anime-girls.png.jpg (820x853, 90.82K)

I'm actually excited. Unironically hope I get drafted.

Why?
What it is in there for you?
Don't you love peace?

Anyone paying attention knew this was going to happen for at least a month

B-but official polls told me that 91% of Russians support Putin's foreign policy...

It don't think it's very likely we start drafting, friend. That said if it does happen I don't know if I'll bother to dodge it.

Good chance to see the world, if I die I'm finally free of my crappy life, if I live and kill maybe I'll get rid of all this sexual frustration.

Look at all that shit going on in the world.MSM parading niggers and autistic girls like their heros .... It's time for a strong leader again.
War is better than that dystopian shit world we are living in.

lots of private jets have been leaving moscow past few days.
today, tons of nato warplanes moved eastwards.

stay safe russ user. moscow is going to fall

same here brother been waiting for this YEEEAAAA KILL EM LET'S FUCKING GO

Attached: 1491808818203.jpg (388x443, 150.58K)

>War is better

lmao says the guys that never seen any real destruction in their lives, hope you all get what you want with "strong leaders"

Violent Revolution!

Why are you scared? Afraid Ukraine will turn it around and counter attack?

it was expected, if not in ukraine, it will be in cuba, venezuela, taiwan, iran, korea..

I am scared too, that too few Russian boys will end up in body bags in the land that they invade.
I'm also scared that Russians savings will not lose all value. It's all so scary.

probably more like russia will get stuck in a quagmire and then started throwing draftees in to get killed by insurgents

Yes war is better, get over it you fucking pussy. You find make it into capitalism and you never will. Get ready to start from the bottom again you fucking roach.

Afraid if complete isolation of Russia on a world stage. Afraid of me being denied a freedom of movement and being able to immigrate to Europe.
Afraid of me being drafted in the army against my will or being put to prison when they would come for me and I refuse to bend to their will.

I am not from high educated background and wealhy family, recent years I have been working hard, first as a manager and now try to become a good programmer but all my hard work might be proved useless simply because some big figure would demand me to throw my life away for their interests.
They are safe in their mansions somewhere far away.
Their children are safe in European and American universities, chilling in their London or New Yourk luxury apartments.

Me, however, has nothing. Only results of hard workd that are still not enough to be eligible to get a job offer somewhere far away from here, where life is stable and secured.

Americans.

I'm a tranny and wanted to get surgery in Moscow, it's still a few years away but I hope this doesn't fuck my plans I've been hoping for all these years
Aside from all the obvious concern for the people of the region of course

You don’t yet know what dystopia is, or what “strong leader” does in regards to your “morality”. Pray that you never will.

obviously of the economical backlash
your firsties don't even understand how scary it is

yeah it really sucks I hope things calm down
I hope all my Any Forums brothers stay safe I don't care what flag you post under everyone deserves to live in peace

I live 100km from Kaliningrad, I feel fucking fantastic kek

Attached: 122692153_1062094300895751_8045928744556050558_n.png (1280x986, 707.07K)

Everyone who isnt retarded expected this

I'm worried for innocent Ukrainians and Russians who did not want this and yet will be hurt anyway. Powerful people decide to wage a war and the powerless get killed

You live in and profit off a tax haven. The actual lowermost receptacle of western degeneracy and evil. Go fuck yourself you smug shit stain.

No such thing as an innocent Russian. Only foreign policy mistake we ever made was not killing them all in 1946