Says Ukraine joining NATO is an act of aggression

>Says Ukraine joining NATO is an act of aggression
> There’s no more NATO expansion and Ukraine doesn’t even do anything
> Invades and kills people anyways

What the fuck is their problem?

Attached: 944C5815-C227-475E-B7DB-FC92C3FA4922.jpg (1080x720, 88.67K)

Russia wants luhansk and donbass which hate Ukrainian rule after thousands have died fighting for independence. I like how this is being framed as Russia wanting to restore the soviet Union whilst it's about Ukraine not respecting the Minsk agreement and terrorising the Eastern regions

Attached: IMG_20220218_121219_576.jpg (828x1060, 99.08K)

BANAN

it might happen decades down the line. Preemptive strike before that happens.

ukraine tried to join the nato in the past, germany and france were always blocking this because they didn't want to hurt russias feeling.

>what the fuck is their problem?

Attached: 1640467005499.png (364x365, 192K)

If Ukraine gave up the regions they were just gonna get attacked anyway because now they'd lacked any obstacles into joining NATO. It's not about "wanting Donetsk and Luhansk" It never was. All of Russia's interventions were about securing buffer zones.

It doesn't matter what Russia wants, it what the people of donbass and luhansk want. Minsk agreement must be respected. 1000s have already died from Ukrainian military action

Putin has become a schizo or something huge has happened/is happening that we don’t know about making this a rational decision

Minsk agreement signed at gunpoint, very stable and fair, indeed.
Donbass are Russian LARPers ruled by FSB agents.

>USSR peacefully disintegrates, ending the cold war
>anti-USSR military alliance NATO keeps on existing and almost immediately expands right on Russia's border

what the fuck is their problem?

It has nothing to do with NATO; Ivans are not as retarded as they act and know they have ICBMs and face no risk from anyone. It is about fear Ukraine will join the EU and become more prosperous than Russia than like every other Eastern bloc cunt did

So what you're saying is agreements don't matter if they don't support your sheepish opinions and nato and regions shouldn't have any say in who they want to be ruled by? Wow

I wish l were Russian.

Fuck NATO

Le monke finally snapped and went full retard.
But seriously, they do it every few decades.

>It doesn't matter what Russia wants
You literally started your first post with "Russia wants" and tried to frame the invasion as a matter of the Minsk agreement and I'm telling you why that's not the case.

>Proceed to finance and back separatist movements in the ex-USSR to keep a sphere of influence under guise of "peackeeping"
Nah, fuck em

Kill yourself contrarían nigger.

No, he's saying an "agreement" signed under duress is illegitimate, you VPN using minge

Why did krauts have to be so autismic about Alsace-Lorraine? If they had just left it alone they could have taken care of the Russoid problem way back in 1916 or whenever and the world would be at peace

You haven't stated any factual evidence why the Minsk agreement doesn't apply when luhansk and dknbass want independence apart from much "Russia wants soviet Union blah blah blah". Kys now

kys

What?

Surely Russia acts aggresively. But would the US sit silently if Mexica invited Chinese troops and missiles in their country?
From our perspective, NATO is just fun and games. From a foreign perspective, NATO is a hostile military alliance which bolsters western economic and military interests while ignoring international law.
Of course China and Russia are not peaceful. But we have very disciplined intellectual classes which pretty much prevent us from seeing the obvious

>I wish l were Russian
I can trade places with you

Attached: IMG_20220130_184538.jpg (640x1975, 329.32K)

>Drop your weapons! It'll make it easier for us to kill you!

When will people learn to not turst Russia?

>From a foreign *propaganda* perspective, NATO is a hostile military

Von Moltke had the right idea about a preemptive strike in 1914 but previous German foreign policy ensured any conflict with Russia would also include France and that's why you lost. Really too bad, the Kaiser could have saved the 20th century with that move if things had gone differently in the 19th

This is not the smart argument you think it is

Switch the russian flag with vpns

Motherfucker, I'm not talking about whether or not Minsk should or shouldn't apply. I'm countering your claim that Russia is acting out of some sense of humanitarianism and not realpolitik.

And Catalonians want independence from Spain and the Kurds want independence from half a dozen countries.
Noone cares.

Russia can't go more than fifteen years without a war. NATO is a pretext of course.

There were no US military assets in Ukraine until Russia invaded them

thanks for the javelins by the way

Well, there is Russian propaganda out there and I'm able to identify their talking points. That's not the issue. There are facts which the West doesn't want to hear, which get repeated or distorted through foreign propaganda, but which are true nonetheless.
Since according to you, we only have propaganda in Russia, explain to me why there is only one opinion about the conflict, no matter which mainstream newspaper you open or which TV channel you turn to

That seems a bit biased
You are trying to fit your presuppositions on what is happening without looking at the facts

You might not like it but that is the Russian perspective and its the truth. Russia doesnt want countries joining an explicitly hostile military alliance right on its borders and setting up weapons systems. Tiny countries like Georgia are retarded for trying to poke the bear.

The whole period of 1991 to 2022 has shown what a mistake it was for Russia to end the Soviet Union. Instead they should have dropped communism while maintaining the state apparatus. Americans are completely imperialistic and dishnonest and the lessons of Russia are why China will now never democratize.

But they are in Eastern Europe and directly targeted against Russia. Putin had to take Crimea in order to keep his only ice-free military port. I'm not saying he's a nice guy, but it requires mental gymnastics only to see the Russians at fault here. Remember what the Cuban missile crisis was about?

>tf tp

A better analogy would be if the US invaded and annexed the californian peninsula, then allign with Yucatan separatists while Mexico asks China for help, then at some point the US just goes "Bro that's basically aggression" and proceeds to bomb Mexico City

Ever since 1969 the prelevant opinion on the west is the counter-culture SJW opinion that "any war is wrong".
With a small asterisk - unless it's a war "to end war" in favor of said counter-culture types.

"invades and kill"
>NATO invades and kill in every continent on the world

I hope the trucks keep honking outside your window, fucking leaf traitor bitch.

If the usa invaded mexico the chinese red army would be hailed as saviours in Mexico if they beat back the sharts.

Let me put it this way
There are over 200K Georgian IDPs from Abkhazia, IF these people were to return, Abkhazia would have a Georgian majority and their independence would be null. Russia only cares about minorities and self-determination when their interests are fullfilled.

Thing is, you said "what the fuck is their problem?" as in you're trying to pin the blame on NATO here, but Russia has been doing this shit even before pro-NATO politics took over Georgia, had they played nice, they could've kept us, they didn't.

>Russia doesnt want countries
What alliance sovereign countries decide to join or not isn't really Russia's business.

the actions of america isn't necessarily nato

They are against Russia in the sense that they're there to give us a good excuse to nuke Moscow if they invade Europe. No one is gullible enough to believe they are concerned about Blitzkrieg 2.0