1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Is your country safe?
flag.
Absolutely.
Keep it Any Forumsernational, guys.

Attached: NWFZ.png (3460x1341, 380K)

I'm so sorry, user

Attached: images (82).jpg (453x500, 16.48K)

I love being brown and irrelevant.

We should unironically have a nuclear deterrent. If Pakistan can do it, so can we.

WW3 will start over Kashmir, not Ukraine
The US will never let you have it

>Australia
>Blue
We need to be orange

Attached: images (87).jpg (353x500, 36.72K)

Why are Northern Hemispherers such warmongering cunts bros?

Baby steps

You already will have a nuclear submarine

By 2030+ you'll secretly have a low yield, medium range nuke that can hit southern Chyna

Don't you have an entire completed nuclear power plant that just never got used? Why?

We nuclear power now!

Yeah, we are safe, we don't have anything to do with nothing, we are neutral. Also no nukes can reach us

Nuclear submarine doesn't mean it contains nuclear warhead, user

Congrats to all. We are fucking safe from the fucking retarded mess up north!

Attached: C87B0409-4976-42A6-9BE6-B34AB1F8E2C4.jpg (478x435, 23.45K)

what is NPT

> Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), 1968. The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty was an agreement signed in 1968 by several of the major nuclear and non-nuclear powers that pledged their cooperation in stemming the spread of nuclear technology.

Me while playing Elden Ring while watching livestream of nuclear launches

Attached: 1612024063317.jpg (474x311, 14.68K)

If every country had nukes, war would be a thing of the past. Nobody wants to fight back against Russia because they might get nuked.

Pretty sure this map is wrong both Libya and Eritrea have/had nuclear weapons and chemical weapons

scientific answer:

the north is a light-starved shithole so people historically needed 2-3x as much space in order to have the same amount of food and resources that a tropical person had. This means they never had to learn to get along with foreign tribes, which means they chimp out easily

this is also the same reason arabs are the way they are, just substitute water instead of light

Attached: pepe lips.png (574x500, 25.69K)

We keep to ourselves so I hope we are.

You aren't safe, then.

same