You 2 are next, get ready

You 2 are next, get ready.

Attached: istockphoto-1094668344-612x612.jpg (612x343, 44.24K)

they have nazis?

yes, now go denazify them

Don't worry we will be ready

nah

Attached: 1638917385732.jpg (324x600, 78.88K)

not my problem

dubs command...

>we will see the CV-90 and S tonk out of storage in action in our lifetime
Finally

Plenty, biggest danger to their society :))))

Sweden is too strong. Putin would shit his diapers.

Fat chance, by the time you've scaled our wall (Finland) we'll have joined NATO and sent US space marines to bombard Moskva from orbit.

Based

Attached: ubåts.jpg (474x474, 39.51K)

It’s too risky, Russia can push it on old soviet soil, but once they start encroaching on direct USA allies it’s a whole another ballgame

And yes, believe it or not despite that Sweden is a ”neutral” country it’s way more an ally of the US than Russia

finland stronk, did you know we have SAKO sniper rifles?

>Dude I just saw a Russian submarine
>How do you know it was Russian? any proofs?
>I literally saw Putin's face in the window
>OK but where's proofs

Attached: 190815-putin-sub.jpg (1280x960, 572.53K)

Makes sense, monke needs qualified people to peel the bananas

Attached: 1628272284022.png (770x425, 367.61K)

But what is stronger, finnish traps or russian winter?

A Russian submarine literally got stranded just outside one of our most important naval bases and yet still any mentioning of Russian submarines will make communists screech "PROOF???". The mental retardation of these people is surreal.

Russia wants luhansk and donbass which hate Ukrainian rule after thousands have died fighting for independence. I like how this is being framed as Russia wanting to restore the soviet Union whilst it's about Ukraine not respecting the Minsk agreement and terrorising the Eastern regions

Attached: 1645087177404.png (720x777, 855.32K)

Graham Phillips...

I mean they're currently pretending their war against 40 million people isn't actually happening so denying a sub or ten isn't such a big deal in retrospect.

>US allies

Attached: yeah ok.jpg (200x202, 6.53K)

What is so important about Ukraine?

suck my cock

>2525
nice

I wish. I've been waiting my whole life to kill Russians.

Attached: defend Finland.jpg (700x700, 119.65K)

Sweden isn't a border state. They can't prepare an invasion the same way they did with Ukraine so any attempt would fall flat. Also Sweden has never been part of Russia aim of expanding it's borders. Poland and Baltics should maybe be worried though but don't it's not realistic considering they're NATO members.

At the end of this Ukraine will be the only ones who got fucked over, abandoned by all its Western allies.