Really makes u think

Really makes u think

Attached: FMXIb1vWQAcUI8e.jpg (544x714, 89.4K)

whats happening in Bosnia

well, most of those other countries still exist

None of these countries are European

The Turk smell.

don't forget BLM and trans rights

Actually all countries in this meme exist.

not really
they'll give up on ukraine just like on everyone else
and bosnia is a stalemate

there was a war against a euro country because of bosnia

You need another layer. Yemen's situation is so much fucking worse than the rest. They're projected to become THE POOREST COUNTRY ON EARTH in a year.

and yet literally no one cares about them even though they're getting raped by Saudis everyday lol

They far away and brown so...

Attached: 1lj6ra.jpg (384x313, 84.06K)

Don’t ever forget

Attached: 2539737D-93A8-4F02-9FF6-AE4930840F0B.jpg (554x554, 22.41K)

I care. I care a lot. I don't have any personal connection to it but it's just bullshit.

>westerners care about other western countries

Attached: imagine my shock.jpg (1280x720, 64.2K)

Kashmir isn't a country.

>kashmir

Attached: aco.png (1200x900, 759.48K)

Add Dixieland buried under sediment at the ocean floor.

Attached: 1626513450048.jpg (898x890, 85.62K)

Real answer is Russia won in 2014 by an exhaustive campaign of fake news so this time we didn't allow them the initiative of controlling social media with lies. It seems to have worked. Everyone knows exactly what's happening in Palestine.

>Add Dixieland buried under sediment at the ocean floor.

You're part of America and could civilize yourself but you instead choose to elect crooked good ol boys and remain sub-latino. I don't even hate the south and wish California had some southern style self defense laws, but 90% of your issues are because you keep voting for charlatans against your own self interests.

Attached: median household wealth minus debt of subdivisions of north america.jpg (4088x3056, 1.23M)

Attached: 1645708058888.png (658x755, 78.75K)

they don't have strong allies

people don't care about ukraine, they fear a potential sort of world war that could involve their oun countrie

>chose to elect
Go be a bluepilled cuck on reddit

Man these russbot falseflags are getting extremely easy to spot. They've lost their touch.

>t. somali

Attached: 1633905976993.png (1600x1255, 1.24M)

>literally worse than half of Mexico

How?

You forgot Myanmar.

However, there is a reason why the Ukraine situation is different. Russia is invading Ukraine without even the pretense of an existential threat, that has at least been the bare minimum required to start a massive fight for most of the previous century. Putin's rationale boils down to "Ukraine isn't real, I want Ukraine to do what I want", we know this because he said so earlier in the week.

>tf
>tp

S*rbs getting uppity again.