Tfw our female prime minister said that we won't take any female ukrainian refugees

>tfw our female prime minister said that we won't take any female ukrainian refugees
We literally never can have nice things

Attached: ec1.jpg (200x200, 6.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

document.no/2022/02/20/magdalena-andersson-sverige-vil-ikke-ta-imot-flyktninge-fra-ukraina/
dn.se/varlden/magdalena-andersson-andra-lander-far-ta-ansvar-for-ukrainska-flyktingar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but why

clrealy the pm wants all the bbc to herself

Based
Every able bodied single woman should be fighting on the frontlines, no quarter for traitors.

too white female and christian. Sweden only accepts black muslim men refugees

Saw that. I find it hilarious, but also ridiculous how blatant they actually are in their racism against white people.

They are white

Source?

Can you send me a link in English?

Lol, that sounds too absurd to believe.

document.no/2022/02/20/magdalena-andersson-sverige-vil-ikke-ta-imot-flyktninge-fra-ukraina/
Couldn't find an English one.

But why, you let every singel scum of the earth into the country? Why not good people???

I mean she is right, refugees should be responsibility of neighbouring countries.
But why in the fuck do we have so many arabs and africans then? And still taking them?
Its so fucking obvious how biased they are against whites
not him, but quick google
dn.se/varlden/magdalena-andersson-andra-lander-far-ta-ansvar-for-ukrainska-flyktingar/

Swedish politics is all about making life worse for white males.

Ok wow, that says they won't take refugees from Ukraine. They didn't specify female refugees.

yeah of course

Will be very interesting next time there is an arab refugee crisis. Will they suddenly change their minds?

Then why you gotta frame it like she's some jealous roastie trying to prevent white women from coming into the country?

men will stay and fight for ukraine, of course

Austria welcomes all white Ukraine female refuges under the age of 25.

What do you think?
We have to understand that European governments are at war against Europeans.

?

Give back Jämtland, Herjedalen and Bohuslän, you are genociding the Norwegians there.

Poor swedes they must suffer.

yeah, but how will they argue for it. now they say they need a "fairer distribution" due to taking large numbers in the past. will they just say "nah, it's ok now"?

Lol.

they're not the only ones. they just suffer the most

lol. Argue.
That only matters for cuckservatives who think they can debate themselves out of a genocide.

Swedes will be remembered as legendary cuckolds by the brown hordes.

ah yes ukrainian women, the whitest and most traditional in all of europe

kek

isn't Germany basically as bad?

Aaw, wish we could save you from suffering.

I don't think Germany will say no to white refugees.

yeah but not the point either

why is slovenia so much cooler as other neighbors?

3 people live there

like swiss or hungary, they are not cool.

ah, true
slovenia is nice

Norway will accept GSC Game World refugees so they can finish S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2.

Really shows how pathetic our countries have become. They import thousands of 30 year old Afghan men while banning women and expect us to fight for them?

Serious question, where are they going?
Poland, Germany?
And how
And how Many are leaving

Good

I don't want to get stabbed by some mad ukkie because of actions of Putin when I immigrate to Sweden

Not pathetic. Just how little the traitors that govern us think of us.
I will never ever fight against European peoples. Russians, Ukrainians, Germans, whatever. I love you all. You are all my brothers.

I'm starting to get the impression that nordic feminists really just hate everyone but nordic females

Attached: 1645020850265.jpg (1238x759, 268.34K)

No. They also love bbc.

Love you too portuguese bro

Politicians should not decide how people should relate to each other

>nordic
Well both these stories were from Sweden. And Sweden is the most blatant, with its politicians literally suggesting policies to prevent females from immigrating.

White genocide.

I mean who doesn't? BBC is like a chocolate that squirts vanilla butter. Yummy

Attached: B65363DA-A8E2-48BB-B475-16A916415F4B.jpg (600x910, 88.02K)

In this case I agree with them.
You don’t want Nordic men flushing their genes down the toilet with those insectoids.

lol it doesn't work that way

Can we have a source or are we just spreading shit without any sources nowadays?

No clue lol
But austria is cool

sometimes I see your flag and think you're a Russian

Bro.. I’m at the office.

Why not?