Tfw you wanna travel the world but you're latino

>tfw you wanna travel the world but you're latino

Attached: 1626528236521.jpg (1324x1367, 352.99K)

Imagine being Black then. The nearly the entire world hates us.

They are cute
I can fix them

No Sudan niggas are funny and based

>I've seen black people in Spain
Yes, we, spaniards are black, get over it.

Yeah sadly I've seen black people in Spain being treated even worse than other races.

Context to the pic?

Brats need rape correction

Attached: kek.jpg (1670x655, 95.69K)

I'm Latino in Spain, Argentine so basically the same as you, and I don't get attacked that much for it.
The attacks against Latinx people here are not that numerous, but there's a lot of racist people that don't act on it but demean Latinxs in their private life and will trust more Spanish or other Europeans than Latinxs.

I absolutely adore that you used the term Latinxs

>Puts brown babies in all their bellies

Btw "latinxs" is read as "latinos y latinas" or "latinas y latinos" in Spanish and should be read as "latinos and latinas" or "latinas and latinos" in English, don't pronounce it like "latinks".

You could start by not committing crimes if you want to improve your image

I don't hate you just yet random Sudanese.

>a w*man gets in your face and insults you
>just cower and film

Attached: white women.webm (262x540, 2.21M)

You could start by not criminalizing having black skin, and stop being racist.

As if I have control over more than a billion people. No matter how well behaved I am I will be judged for the actions of criminal Blacks.

Have you ever met one of us?

I worked with a Sudanese guy on a fishing boat. Dude was like 6'9 and black as coal. He was cheerful and made good jokes. As far as I'm concerned, Sudanese are based

post videos i wanna see it

Maybe if you stay in your own country and stop bringing your poverty to my land people will not see you as a parasite. Spain isn't a charity, if you want a home and a shelter go to the red cross and let us alone.

>tfw euro med bvll ancestry

i´m not complaining paraguay bro

Attached: my ancestry.png (1625x1121, 512.74K)