Are they happy to be completely removed from global affairs? Seems two sided sword

Are they happy to be completely removed from global affairs? Seems two sided sword

Attached: 7580D747-77A0-4DED-9E8B-6DEAF06A3B85.png (1200x1200, 272.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change_in_Latin_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up,Gomez

Latinos will inherit the earth

yes, there is no downside.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change_in_Latin_America

You made them shit, filthy mutt.

Once wh*Toids and their vassals exterminate eachother over some dumb slavic country we will rise up and conquer the world.

Latrinexos literally live in paradise, the world could nuke itself and they wouldn't even be aware that it happened, they just stay at the beach all day having sex with bunda and drinking coconut water

Some Chilean dude I went to high school with told me his family doesn't like Argentina because they try to bring South America into European affairs too often and pull shit like the Falklands war.

It's "latinx", sweetie.

We're neutral. It's different
We just wanna grill and sell stuff to both sides while we watch the monkes fling shit at each other

Also, Brazil is not Latinx America

Not my problem

Yes that's us

Brazil is Latino America ftfy

The "Estrada Doctrine" is mexican foreign policy since the 1930s. If Mexico removes his diplomats if he has strong disagreements with a government but never makes any comments if a country or government is legitimate or legal.
Basically "I have no opinion on other countries' borders or governments' way of doing things or how they got into power or perpetuate themselves in power." Not my problem.

Attached: estrada_genaro.jpg (340x276, 14.67K)

In Gundam, the Earth Federation was created after South America united the world after a massive nuclear war killed most of humanity outside of it
Pic related is the Earth Federation flag, it was inspired by Brazil

We'll silently wait here until we need to restore humanity. We're the last bastion against human extinction.

Attached: Earth_Federation_8K-HD.png (1200x840, 120.25K)

Top left made it happen. They are born theives and traitors.

Attached: 1645476542366.png (2273x2356, 363.31K)

My great-grandpa fought in WW2, hopefully there were some wandering japs in Monte Castelo at the time so grandpa could have shot your yellow asses there.

We have the same thing here, the only exception is the Falklands which we decided to maintain our support to Argentina side since it's a historical position from 1860.

Not my problem what happens in other parts of the world, they could nuke each other for all I care.

/Thread

Latinx*

No you dont. Your country is trying to get into NATO and UN permanent security council. Those things are opposite to that doctrine.

Mexico also wants a permanent seat in the UNSC too so don’t be too arrogant fren, mostly for political purposes but still

>Mexico also wants a permanent seat in the UNSC
why