Why do Asian guys have such small penises?

Why do Asian guys have such small penises?

Attached: BA640D6B-FB82-4F33-80B1-AF9D0839EE49.jpg (554x554, 37.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cut

Smaller dicks are more sigma.
For a small dick guy he does not even pretend to give a shit about the woman's pleasure in sex

Whereas a big dick has to strive to not hurt her but also give her an orgasm, he's cucked to her in that way

why the FUCK cant my dick just go straight out. it looks smaller in pictures cause it points up ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

penises are proportional to height and Asians tend to be short.

does the shape differ based on ethnicity?
i'm being dead serious i've never seen a weiner that isn't mine before

holy

It’s because you are incel. You can always tell if a guy has a lot of sex by the way his penis stands. Incels who only masturbate never stretch their penis straight so it sticks up.

Women know this

penis mutilation is a crime against humanity and all its proponents should be lynched

Anglo bros...?
worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

Attached: D6FC58F8-A281-4027-AFFF-2B957DD332DE.png (1125x2436, 1.41M)

So is 5.5 small, medium or large?

Women prefer it.

My best friend is gigantic gigaslut and has said multiple times that she's found Asian guys with big dicks. Taller Chinese and Japanese tend to have dicks that match their height, however tall Chinese and Japanese are a minority of their respective populations. It's usually the really hairy "uglier" looking Japanese guys. Fucked a Mongolian dude once and told us he had one of the bigger dicks she's seen.

Attached: are you love spider.jpg (610x595, 41.97K)

MOGGED by big black Dravidian cock

Attached: le dravidian face.png (484x595, 301.59K)

if i have sex will my dick straighten out? i guess ill have sex then

who cares what women want

This board is so insufferably faggoty, its beyond cringe anymore. If you gaylords were just gay, it would be fine, but since you are coomer faggots, its problematic.

True.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

White people talk about Asian penis because they are insecure about African penis.
Deflection lol

Asian cocks are cute

>both dicks got KIKE'D
>both have dried up glans
Is this the shit cutfags carry in their pants? Absolutely fucking disgusting

My cock is 7" and I'm Asian

These camel fuckers have to be range-banned

>I'm going to sacrifice my own pleasure for the sake of a womans aesthetic interests (not even true that they prefer mutilated men)
Imagine being a mutilated mutt in Australia. KEK

My dick is slightly over 8" but I'm a Latino manlet. I've literally had women during sex tell me they thought I would be way smaller.

Attached: fake smug rage.png (376x385, 84.44K)