In just a few hours, Putin shills went from

In just a few hours, Putin shills went from
>there will be no invasion, you NATO warmongerers! Biden needs a distraction?
to
>yeah Ukrainian nazis will be bombed, this is all American fault anyway. Freedom for Donbabwe!

Attached: 1598871114030.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Do you honestly think there are unironic Putin shills on Any Forums

yes

yes. but these people are actually retarded, to be honest

Attached: 1621447330907.jpg (360x396, 102.02K)

All 4channel boards have the same Any Forums mentality of a football hooligan. All slights are made by a covert orchastrated cabal of our enemies.

and now putin fuck over any chance we ever see taiwan in lifetime and safeguard critical trade route

thank you "ALLY"

Special lahta forces, working for whole 5 roubles more

chuckled at donbabwe

El classico.

Attached: IMG_20220130_182307.jpg (640x1944, 328.71K)

There's no shills on Any Forums dude. All of them are on Any Forums.

Yes

Attached: 1645554108627.jpg (1000x1105, 480.58K)

>all russian posters have the exact same opinion
Well, I dont want him to move outside the republics, but then again ukies are shelling them more than ever while denying it, effectively provoking him.

So ultimately do I want any ukrainian to die? No. But do I actually give a shit? Neither. Fuck off.

>Do you honestly think there are unironic Putin shills on Any Forums

Attached: shades.png (617x604, 973.93K)

yes

I thought there would be no invasion but im not shill, I just want everyone to be comfy and talk it out :(

There are obviously Russian shills here. Russia has enough people and resources to post retarded incrediably pro-Russian comments on the local newspapers here and they have enough people and resources to post these kinds of comments here as well. Russian "trolls" are quite prevalent.

A ton. They're not sublte. Even the janny is one

This is a Putin shill

Attached: 1645108857869.png (1858x929, 217.29K)

>everyone who doesn't want a war is a putin shill

By all means, you fags blow each other up. I'm gonna be surveilling shit from my irrelevant shithole.

>doesnt even read the words im typing

Attached: 10383920191.jpg (1080x905, 103.12K)

Holy shit this nigga doesn't know even the jannies are

Why though? If anything it shows that any non nato country is free to grab, no? And Taiwan isn’t part of it I think

no, because now entire west is paranoid and will go apeshit if we try anything.

>i'm really nootral guise but brings up the braindead putin lie that Ukrainian shelling was somehow being intensified and not just a response to separatist shelling
You're not fooling anyone you pathetic pro Russian warmonger. You should be sent to the frontlines as fodder. Failing that, we should quarter you instead.

Yes, it is common knowledge russia employs hundreds of people to shitpost russian propaganda online

> not just a response to separatist shelling
The ukrainian constitution stipulates any oblast can independize if the new government breaks minsk treaty.

They are rightfully independent, get rekt glowie