Obliterates economy to stop NATO expansion in one country and accelerate it in the rest

>obliterates economy to stop NATO expansion in one country and accelerate it in the rest
cold war dinosaurs are seriously retarded motherfuckers. This shit makes no sense from any reasonable and perhaps even rational standpoint

Attached: FAA1A56D-D06A-43A7-9C0F-B2D0FAFC7FBF.jpg (1486x2293, 797.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/wc5qp21sf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of this talk about NATO expansion and formal guarantees meant nothing the whole time.
This was a war for banan.

Boomers were a mistake

We're joining nato 100% after this

He found out the Cavendish was being phased out and decided to end this pointless timeline.

Don't you have a freebie or is that just us?

No we aren't. Russia will start a border conflict to stop that.

>He found out the Cavendish was being phased out and decided to end this pointless timeline
We need to inform putin monkey that other bananas exist. Do you think he will be appeased if we airdrop a red banana to his bunker?

Our retarded, traitorous politicians will make sure we end up as a puppet state again.

i do not understand russian mentality

they say they attack ukraine because otherwise nato be on their border...

but...

poland (kaliningrad) and baltics are on border and are in nato and russia do not chimp out on them?

is there enough desire to join NATO

>let russia invade ukraine because it's not a nato member
Guerilla marketing

stop being a coward finn. Russia is the common enemy now

I think you, 4channel poster, overestimate your knowledge about thing you have no experience with

buy more f35

I don't get it either

Here in india my boomer grandfather who worked in air force is saying Putin is a cold, calculated and intelligent leader. Seriously why are boomers like this.

>mr irrelavant country with 60k in population telling us that we know nothing

Go fight in ukraine

>man that Hitler guy sure is retarded for opening a second front
>UHHH YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

I'm not a country, I don't understand what you mean. By all means, go fight the evil monkin before he establishes le nwo. (You won't of course)

Finland is the "I can't believe it's not NATO" of Europe.
If we try and do it right now Russia might chimp out more than they already are, but we already have really close ties with NATO and the EU so in the future we might be able to do it and all that Russia will be able to do is try and scare us and spout nonsense about Finland becoming a NATO puppet and threatening Russia.
Basically just play nice with the EU and try and remind them of the importance of a common defence.

It's not about being a coward. NATO will not accept members in conflict

There will be now.

>bitcoins are crashing down right now
>miners on suicide mode right now
>graphic cards prices will fall down now as well
thx putin

Attached: 12332123132.jpg (953x832, 152.01K)

Once country joins NATO it is too late, Russia can't touch them. So they attack Ukraine before they can join

cold war 2

Attached: Hf95cfj4228-.jpg (518x544, 38.56K)

Hitler didn't open up a second front. Or do you think he attaced russia after america invaded? I'm confused. But yeah, I think there are a lot of armchair dunning-kruger geopoliticians here who ironically laugh at boomers who do the same shit

Your government was on the fence but leaning that way to begin with, why the fuck wouldn't you now?

They just don't want to get invaded for joining NATO. Russia is a bully.

Russians are dogs who kick down but lick up. The sooner china buys whats left of russia the better

strawpoll.com/wc5qp21sf

>UK across the channel
>dedicate manpower to keeping western occupation intact
>not a second front
tsk tsk

All great power nations are 'bullies'.

Old people no matter where they are or what positions they hold they will always be retarded and parasitic. Thinking old people are wise and intelligent was the biggest meme i grew up with

Why do the countries that really matter in this conflict still remain silent?

Attached: countries-by-banana-production.png (2273x1316, 238.83K)

Yeah, not really. Also russia was going to invade either way so it was now or never really.

I think Putin is bored

i do not know why xi let putin chimp out like stupid ape man

we have problem in xianjing with separatist and taiwan so we do not want to encourage separatism

then putin chimp out for shitty land crash global market and also give legitimacy to idea of separatistism and interfere in internal affair of country

our economy over in china not doing well to begin with and stupid mongol fuck now want to blow up global economy for more shitty farmland.

also make no sense because china lease lot of ukranian farmland for food import which problems we have with soon and now putin fuck it up too

They all respect sovreginity except 1.

uh oh... India bros???

>they're still not in NATO
I dont know what the fuck Finald is thinking, might as well lube yourself up

Putin and Xi really don't get along very well. the relationship between Russia and China is tenuous at best. Putin has repeatedly chastised Xi Jinping for his bellicose language and belligerent behavior, and has stated on many occasions that Russia wouldn't back a conflict of CCP-PLA aggression; as a fellow permanent member state of the UNSC, they would only provide support in a defense capacity, and may even be legally required to engage the PRC.

Putin doesn't trust China or respect Xi Jinping; as the false claims on Vladivostok and of being an artic country, has deeply offended the Russian people and angered Vladimir Putin. Which are some of the reasons why Russia uninvited China from ZAPAD 2021; and also refusing to allow China to participate, due to the repeated illegal invasions of India last year,
....resulting in India being invited instead.

American moment

Why are they like always like this??

Attached: IMG_20220130_184538.jpg (640x1975, 329.32K)

China's smart; they don't show their hand. There's a reason why they haven't been sanctioned despite all the shit that's going down. Compelte opposite from Russia's brazen approach.

HAHAH

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 06-45-36 Crypto Heat Map - Live Visualization Of The Cryptocurrency Market CoinMarketCap.png (1337x898, 103.27K)

Ironic coming from a Chinese slant who would conquer Vietnam, Mongolia, or Taiwan if he could

>We're joining nato 100% after this
lmao, we didnt when we had chance. Too late now.
>Ukraine done
>Belarus done
>Finland
Rest are in nato

Some people are saying Putin did this because the russian people found out about his summer palace and other shit bought with the people's money, Tropico style.
El Presidente, how could you?

Why can't you join in secret like in the old times? Molotov–Ribbentrop only came to be known after the war was over

They don't do that because they have the world's manufacturing base at their fingertips.

The only sovereigns are the great powers. Europe is just americas backup save, they wouldn't tolerate those that go agains ideological dogmas and interests

>he doesn't know the real reason

Attached: FAIR Putin.png (822x1200, 311.14K)

I would think a PRC citizen would the idea of someone lying all the time about everything pretty understandable

You're in the EU, you don't need NATO.

Maybe because secret pacts are the reason WW1 was a thing in the first place, because no one knew just how many countries were backing each side?

>
>
Do you lack any self awareness?

>Invade a neutral buffer country who is not in NATO, thereby increasing your borders to more NATO countries, who now hates you more than ever and is on high alert

Why are Russians so low IQ?

>There's a reason why they haven't been sanctione
Yes my sweedish friend and what possible reason could that be????