God damn

God damn

Attached: E382D284-CBB0-47A8-912E-982DD82457F0.jpg (714x967, 158.99K)

Reminder that putin is 5'7

why are manlets always so angry

>you never have had before
So what does he give me?

Attached: DlWb--KXoAA0FWC.jpg (400x400, 21.72K)

Mom said it's my turn with the xbox

Kek, its like they're not even trying to look like good guys anymore

No one needs to respond to anything, Putin's doing a good enough job destroying Russia himself.

Sex

3 nukes

Reminder your kids will literally be studying about memes tweeted by the formerly independent state of Ukraine before it was absorbed into the Russian Federation.

Attached: ukraine.jpg (584x611, 66.81K)

They return...

Attached: russian-liberators.jpg (600x338, 53.64K)

It's both a bluff and a real threat.
If medium sized countries were to join the war, he'd probably go to war or even nuke them.
If larger powers like the EU, US or even just France/UK/Italy/Germany (as if) were to join he'd probably be more cautious, but still go to war.

It's hard to see a scenario where they don't get fucked economically and politically though, other than the larp I literally can't understand why he would invade Ukraine

He wants to leave a strong legacy. "restoring" Russia's old borders is sure to leave one.

He wants to create a buffer zone from NATO.

5'6 1/2 not 5'7 feet

A bunch of our females have got the military intercourse by them in 1945.

Attached: png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-pol-alt-right-frog-television-animals.png (900x843, 16.93K)

Muh borders
Probably also oil

What a strong leader...

Attached: 1594578991538.png (1104x1104, 1.75M)

Why are they always like this?

Attached: IMG_20220130_184538.jpg (640x1975, 329.32K)

The ukraine no angel.

Oh the copium, and Ukraine's twitter is just bad

Co-bomb
Underwater

Attached: 1645350498753.jpg (3024x4032, 2.8M)

Attached: Azov_Battalion-_Donbas.jpg (800x450, 69.53K)

>paper tiger acting like paper tiger

Oh no I'm so scared.

what a chad

Interesting how Any Forums makes fun of Putin while Any Forums shills for him

What happens if Putin dies? Will Russia continue the war? It seems like he's the only one wanting it.

Any Forums are idiots that's why

It's newfags from reddit. Any Forums used to be all over Putin

No way him and merkel are the same even when Merkel didn't wear heels and I assume this insecure manlet always wears it so probably much shorter in actual height
Also our president which only 5'9 mogs him a lot

Nope, the chimPutin was a reaction to a russian janny who deleted and banned people who made threads about russia a couple of years ago

>memes
That just looks like a political satire painting exactly like ones from 80-100 years ago. You're more reminding me that future generations (not my kids because I'm not having any) will literally have a dictionary where "meme" means every and any form of picture or video, because the current generation is already fucking using it as such.

Any Forums has many pro usa bots but they are low quality

Manlet rage is real

>couple
It's pushing 5 years now

I was going to make a Poland joke and post their presidents height, but I have no decided to play a game instead. Please feel bantered.