UKRAINE

I'm slowly packing my bags to go to ukraine to fight for the Right Sector paramilitary group to kick those russian pig bastards out of my grandfather's homeland. Putin is a soviet bastard and I wish I could be the one to personally behead him with my machete. My country's president Zeman is a russian bootlicker too so we have to take matters into our own hands.

Cлaвa Укpaїнi! Гepoям cлaвa!

Attached: slava.png (816x681, 473.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/wc5qp21sf
youtube.com/watch?v=BHWwMzeFye0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>slowly
lol nigga you;d better hurry up or there won't be a Ukraine for you to defend

Good luck bro, get those russian scum

dumbass
Do you really think this war will last for long

Post pic with timestamp fag

Im gonna wait for aftermath and steal a neat little vzz vintorez.

Godspeed, take out as many as you can

based, i hope you get hit by a RVSSIAN rocket and turn into a mushy piece of gore

cry more

Attached: 1643029805651.gif (498x474, 3.18M)

based defender of independence

not gonna lie to you chief I have very mixed feeling on Ukraine but anyone who's sending russian monkeys to hell where they belong has my respect

Good riddance, gtfo.

It's going to last a fucking lot if they are really marching on Kiev, guerrilla wars can last decades

It's over

meanwhile Ukrainians are rushing towards western borders. Stay where you are at.

strawpoll.com/wc5qp21sf

youtube.com/watch?v=BHWwMzeFye0

Look at the future guerilla partisans :^)

Ukraine won't last 24 hours. Better hurry I guess

How likely do you guys think ukrainian officers have sold all the American guns they recieved?

Why are they rushing to western borders and not eastern ones? Russian politicians are saying they are liberating Ukrainians from their oppressive government and will be happier when russia restores order

Do you plan self-immolation like Jan Palach? It only makes people laugh, you know...

Attached: topkek.jpg (669x420, 34.86K)

Why would they flee when there is no war? :)))))

To who? This is the only war in Europe.

> Why are they rushing to western borders and not eastern ones?

What for? If they are apolitical/prorussian they will just stay in russian controlled cities

It's funny contrasting the attitude of eastern ukrainians with those of Kiev and western ones. One is willing to talk the talk and walk it. The other is absolutely devoid of any spirit. Westerners aren't like they were in ww1 and 2

I was thinking they'd be in Ethiopia by now.