/brit/

No war but class war edition.

Attached: g0lq4pw47it51.jpg (622x759, 111.46K)

Worksafe edition for me

faster but slowcunt subedish

absolutely spoiled for choice between the two generals i am, not sure which one to use hehehehe

Attached: FKZekhsX0AIxOqU.jpg (1200x809, 204.2K)

>Listening to anything this child rapist ever said
Lmao. Hitler was a way better orator than this Russian gangster who just gave orders behind a desk all day.

Pipe down fash.

Attached: 0 97368 04584 2.png (640x103, 6.12K)

elden ring and ww3 on the same day

anime

cathy

off to bed

Attached: 1599598099375.jpg (750x572, 171.75K)

lmao why has 190 ceased his anti-Putin and anti-Russia gimmick all of a sudden?
For years he was making targetted threats towards him and weirdly they've all stopped.

got that ian brown song stuck in me head

home is where the heart is?

Fuck you cunt

Home is where the fart is

Because he doesn't get a y yous

I hope no-one tells the Russians about 190cm master race and his campaign against Russia

All crypto is tanking right now

Attached: 1643358386964.jpg (524x462, 44.61K)

is elden ring like a hardcore rpg that constantly required thought with crafting and potions and shit or is it something i can enjoy casually?
corpses

190 lives in asfs head rent free lol

wanker

Bongland will let the immigrate, right?

Attached: 1603029244219.jpg (2734x2000, 1.92M)

Can't trust crypto if Sminem might die in the war.

parallels to USA invasion of middle east are uncanny . especially when putin talks about wanting to remove neonazis from ukraine . i'm sure juts like syria and afghanistan they'll just be able to extremists and then leave the rest in tact. !

On the plus side he he actually manages to do that then it makes US exploits against muslims countries even more embarrassing

good one

Attached: Sneaker_Pimps_Splinter.jpg (316x316, 69.28K)

>shorted everything and longed oil
easiest money of my life

when you're eating and amers spamming communist tranny shit

Attached: 1582051117052.gif (400x300, 1.24M)

don't want to go to gymtoil tomorrow because it's leg day but i have to if i want big girthy legs that make the ladies moist

Can't wait, would make a nice change from all the poles

They're not black, Muslim, or 20-30 year old male enough.

It would be a shame if Putin tracked down 190 to his fetid bedroom and shoved a vat of Novichok up his arse.

:( Damn

Lad if you're gonna be a leftist, don't be a goddamn tankie or ccp shill

dont care about this war with putin personally. no one is prepared for the aliens. time we really woke up innit

went back to the gym
been every day this week
only go on the treadmill for now though, too scared to do anything else

Reminder that the Soviet Union owed its entire existence to the overly magnanimous West

Attached: Screenshot_20220114-181455_Chrome.jpg (1296x5111, 1.07M)

This.

If Boris Johnson let them seek asylum, he would be accused of being racist by most of the English population. He would then proceed to backpedal and let in more Nigerians and Pakistanis instead.

Attached: 1564126552876.jpg (867x1200, 262.27K)

consequences will never be the same

Its the other way round 190

>we cant have our borders influenced by the EU and NATO
>invades a nation which has a direct border with Poland and the EU/NATO
ah yes, very smart

>is elden ring like a hardcore rpg that constantly required thought with crafting and potions and shit or is it something i can enjoy casually?
it's not out yet lad so dunno
if its going to be the exact same as every other soulsbourne game though, no, there's no crafting
you'll have healing items that will get restocked/resupplied every time you go to a checkpoint or die
the "difficulty" of these games comes from getting used to the controls, and realising that every time you roll or dodge, you are briefly invincible
the games are not hard at all, but people tend to get filtered by the control scheme/don't like the fact that the game expects you to die so you can learn bosses moves/mechanics

There's fucking loads of Nigerians on the go at the moment.

I don't care about "leftism", I'm a communist.

Attached: dada2792a0044a858ef24f5dfdf982928342e910.jpg (800x640, 194.46K)

BBC + White women

First generation stick to their own but yeah they're breeding a whole new generation of mandem. Very worrying.

>treadmill
why don't you just go for a run then, it's free and you get fresh air

Unde4 feudalism there was the greatest grwoth of the human race
Alba gu brath

Attached: 1602015106563.jpg (500x800, 88.09K)

I want to eat Emma Watson's shit.

Attached: EmmaPC.jpg (1265x1063, 227.95K)

likely wont anex it but will make it a puppet state and prevent them from ever joining nato

ukraine was historically russian the same way palestine was historically israeli, i dont see a problem personally. just russia taking back a part of their country that was just given sovereignty for some reason innit

NATO should be precisely as big as we want it

Ukraine wants to join NATO and we want Ukraine to join NATO? Then why the fuck does it matter what anyone else thinks? Putin's going to kill himself in a nuclear war because he's insecure about the sovereignty of a neighbouring country? Who gives a shit? We should put as much force on Russia as possible, there's literally no way they can escalate into any sort of victory or advantage if we simply don't let them

Fuck Peter Hitchens and all these pro Russia nonces who think Russia's "security concerns" mean anything. The existence of third world authoritarian states and their subhuman populations are a "security threat" to proper civilised humans

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-111001_Twitter.jpg (1296x2563, 545.65K)

true
just don't see how that objective is worth destroying the russian economy for decades to come lol

Noone cares about a fuckin Virgins opinion please fuck off 190 you cretin

thing is right, we don’t live in Ukraine

kek

flightradar not working for me lads

All anti-communists are dogs. From Putin to Banderaites to the sneering British bourgeoisie who should be hacked to death with axes. One thing they can all agree on is that communism is a danger to them.

really? coz my sonar is detecting a big fat yank off the port bow

would be a sensible thing for Russia to take out on their first day

>britain
>fresh air

Don't think he's stupid enough to start a war with the west, he'd get absolutely shitcanned. Who's going to be his allies? Iran and a few other shitholes? China aren't going to engage in a ground war and fuck up their economy due to sanctions.

hiro on twitter banging on about how japan needs nuclear weapons so it doesn't get attacked like ukraine

Attached: 1e6.png (512x512, 113.42K)

Ich bin ein Ukrainer

>communism is a danger to them
much like cancer is a danger to things

it's a balance because not holding ukraine would also impoverish russia since they would need to escalate border patrols around indefinable ukraine-russia border and if ukraine did get closer to nato then it would weaken russian influence in Caucasus

leftypol squirming at the thought of letting in white ukrainian refugees

this is it isn't it lads, this is the end of the world

>mprovish russia.
Reckon that happens anyway

its not 1847 anymore

Not to mention Russia's attitude to eastern Ukraine and separatism is completely opposed to China's view of Taiwan and separatism

not even close. Nukes literally prevent russia going further than ukraine

yes it is
be quiet

guess yankland shouldn’t do anything if china starts trying to get mexico to join a military alliance and begins sending them fuck loads of weapons either

yeah its bugged, not working for some reason. usually tonnes of flights goin over ukraine innit

Attached: 1645690470262.jpg (792x800, 170.62K)

gf calling my willy small

I want to be blacked

mad how this would actually be the case

would love this

>In reality, these countries have longstanding ethnonational identities distinct from Russia. But Putin does not accept this, treating the former Soviet republics — and, above all, Ukraine — as parts of Russia stolen from the motherland as a result of communist machinations.

Russia bought loads of foreign currency and have made a lot of other plans before the invasion. Germany sucks russian dick and they'll get their gas while shaking their finger at them

Communism is certainly bad for the bourgeoisie who rule the world.

>Then why the fuck does it matter what anyone else thinks
because nato is delebritely putting soldiers all around russias borders
>ar with the west
holy fucking cringe mate
cant imagine the virginous hands that actually typed the out

a gf? same haha

Attached: 1645688439726.png (902x581, 67.68K)

rorke fresh out of the shower straight down to the army recruitment shop on the high street

Attached: 1564933282313.jpg (599x899, 200.46K)

pootin has made it clear that he will retaliate against anyone who tries to interfere, which they almost definitely will
after that it'll be an escalation of tit for tat until nukes are involved

Quisling mong

Lads is a nazi state electing a jewish leader the ultimate misdirection? Why wre Ukrainians ao devious?

Attached: 1644086633804.jpg (400x400, 23.13K)

Attached: 1645695919982.jpg (767x600, 88.44K)

i seriously doubt sanctions will have the same or wose affect than nato being on russia's border. for one, NATO and the west are too much in love with money and high standard of living so will be reluctant to go too far with sanctions if it might affect their own. especially true of germany which needs that gas pipeline

catberg standing at the front gate looking at all the people walking by with their dogs. bloody dogs are going mental innit

need a gf with fat pussy lips so i can squeeze them and make them look like a hamburger