Why do indians love this site?

why do indians love this site?

Attached: QuoraLogoForGreenhouse_3.png (1920x1008, 31.95K)

they get paid like 5 cents per answer i think

How do I sign up for this?

quora is the absolute shittiest website on the entire internet. makes reddit look tame with how pretentious it is

I miss yahoo answers

yahoo answers was based. quora is like if yahoo answers decided to take all the reddit posters from it and give them their own website

Low barrier to entry and the sort of Indians using it are unsophisticated internet users who probably only just started surfing the web and want to act like the big man. Indians believe they are intellectuals with valuable lessons to share with others, so combined this leads to them spewing word vomit on the first website the google algorithms presents them with.

>Indians believe they are intellectuals with valuable lessons to share with others
well put, kek. How did a nation that doesn't even have indoor plumbing get so cocky and pretentious?

There's a common myth that if India hadn't been raped by the British, that India would be the global superpower now. People believe it and decide to act like it's actually the case.

I wish china would teach these sons of bitches a lesson

idk it sometimes has more info than reddit

Reddit is literally filled with brain-dead retards lmao. Quora has some amazing contributers. The best aviation expert is literally an Indian. Cumskins seethe because most of their own answers are low IQ and pretentious.

Attached: Toilet Witch.jpg (1336x3566, 748.71K)

The answers there are much better than the answer of redditors, that is if you stay away from the blogpost "answer" that females make.

I have yet to meet a single cumskin faggot on this site who is smarter than the average Indian secondary school student

I like it too

Indian culture is obsessed with looking smart and sophisticated. So if you go on quora you will find nothing but countless indians responding to math and science questions to appear smart and perhaps boost the image of their country.

>to appear smart
is that why westerners depend on random Indians on youtube to get through their advanced math and physics classes? Some rando indian created the number 1 tutoring service on the planet because whites can't keep up otherwise. It's very telling when you see most authors in scientific papers coming from India or china, even those published in America and Europe.

why does int love Indians?

Attached: RENT FREE.gif (854x640, 406.55K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP BLODY BRITISHER BASTERD!!!!!!! I AM WHITE ANGLO-SEXON WE WHITE RESPECTER INDIA

More like, why do faggots use that site.
>be me
>have a harmless doubt
>"why do black americans have funny names", something like that.
>goes to quota
>question answered by Trayvon DeShaun Shaniquous the IV
>"well first of all, as a black person myself, I feel that your question is of a reprehensible racist nature...
blabbes on and on, with no actual substance for something that could be answered in a sentence.

Attached: soyjak.gif (435x498, 1.33M)

I immediately keep scrolling if I see that an answer was made by a female, doesn't matter what topic the question is about

I’m not even white. I’m Arab and I agree some of the smartest people are Indian. But the average Indian can’t even operate a toilet. You guys have a very uneven bell curve. 99% of the intelligence in India is held by probably 1% of the population.