web.archive.org/web/20200316222401/https://yuki.la/t/796928

Trackers:
files.catbox.moe/nmrn8x.txt

Rutracker:
pastebin.com/3EWMhSPN (embed)

Dox:
docs.google.com/document/d/1wXd0V32TjCFsr1-F_en_lA4MI-i7JtyYf26cWLtPRec

Old :

Attached: lang10[1].jpg (2549x1800, 753.37K)

Henlo.

You guys think Shizov will pay a visit later?

why aren't you learning russian

Attached: блять.jpg (482x680, 64.56K)

Please don't summon him.

repost from the old thread

Der Vortrag beginnt, los geht's.

Wenn du spät bist, die Lehrerin wird dich verprügeln. (is this the right verb for spanking?)

Komm schon, es braucht dir so viel Zeit.

Es ist offiziel, wir werden verprügelt sein.

Die Grimasse am Lehrers Gesicht war drohend.

Das Schmerz war unglaublich.

Alle lachten. Ich war verlegend. (cant find the word for embarrassed, this is probably wrong)

Der Lehrer hat seine Spur an meinem Schenkel hinterlassen.

Ich rannte zum Haus mit meinen Händen über die Augen.

Meine Mutti frägte mich was passiert.

Aus der blosser Verlegenheit, hat ich kein Wort mich entfliehen gelassen.

Wir haben zu Shopping gehen entschieden, gehst du mit?

Wir gehen jetzt. Du hast fünf Sekunden zu entscheiden, willst du mitgehen.

What is TL? I suppose german, anyway.

Warum fingst du deutsch zu lernen an? Ich hab gehört dass deutsch wird in Zehn Jahren erlöschen. (wird on the end?)

RAUS. Ich möchte dich nie mehr sehen. Wenn du jemals gewagt in meiner Umgebung betreten fühlst, pass auf.

Nietzsche war ein Deutscher Philosoph, Kulturkritiker und Philologe deren Werke einen tiefen Einfluss nach moderne Geistesgeschichte hatte.

No one make a challenge, I'm writing one right now

I've always hated this dumb whore's hair.

language learning during wartime edition

>Der Vortrag beginnt, los geht's.
Vortrag is a lecture or presentation, use Unterricht instead
>verprügeln
is used as 'beating someone up'. Schlagen, prügeln or maybe even züchtigen (heavy sexual connotaion) is better
>Die Grimasse am Lehrers Gesicht war drohend.
Der Gesichtsausdruck des Lehrers war bedrohlich
>Alle lachten. Ich war verlegend
'ich war so beschämt', although something like 'es war mir so peinlich/unangenehm' are more natural
you are 'verlegen' when you ask out your highschool sweethart
>Der Lehrer hat seine Spur an meinem Schenkel hinterlassen.
it's hard to translate so I'll allow it, 'Abdruck' might be better
>Ich rannte zum Haus mit meinen Händen über die Augen.
Ich rannte nach Hause mit meinen Händen über den Augen
>Meine Mutti frägte mich was passiert.
'Mutti' is a very endearing way to talk to or about your mother. You can use
it for example when saying how good your mom cooks ('bei Mutti schmeckt's am besten),
but it is not appropriate in this context.
>Aus der blosser Verlegenheit, hat ich kein Wort mich entfliehen gelassen.
Aus blosser/purer Scham habe ich kein Wort gesagt. / habe ich nichts verraten
>Wir haben zu Shopping gehen entschieden, gehst du mit?
Wir haben (uns) entschieden Einkaufen/Shoppen zu gehen, kommst du mit?
'gehst du mit' is fine, but 'kommen' is more common and avoids saying 'gehen' twice back to back
Einkaufen can be grocieries or anything else, Shoppen is more or less explicitly for clothes.
> Du hast fünf Sekunden zu entscheiden, willst du mitgehen.
Du hast fünf Sekunden (um) zu entscheiden, ob du mitgehen willst
>Ich hab gehört dass deutsch wird in Zehn Jahren erlöschen. (wird on the end?)
Ich hab' gehört, dass Deutsch in zehn Jahren ausstirbt/ausgestorben sein wird.

>We're going to the club.
>Take your shoes off before you come in.
>According to the doctor, you're very unhealthy.
>He drinks too much water whilst playing tennis.
>He doesn't think before he speaks.
>She bit my hand so hard, as though she was a wild animal.
>Are you able to understand this text?
>If we don't leave now, we'll be late. Let's go
>You don't have a pen? Here, you can have mine.

>What's wrong? I heard the scream from across the street! Are you in any way hurt?
>The pain of losing his dog, his only friend, was inexplicable.
>To come walking with us, you're going to have to wear shoes.
>Have you been keeping up with the developments in Ukraine? It's looking grim.
>The cleaning of the building will take place sometime in July.
>The cleaning of the building will have taken place sometime in July
>The girls giggled whilst the professor was explaining Schopenhauer's early life.
>Arthur Schopenhauer was born into a wealthy Dutch-German patrician family on February 22, 1788, in Danzig.

>He was among the first thinkers in Western philosophy to share and affirm significant tenets of Indian philosophy, such as asceticism, denial of the self, and the notion of the world-as-appearance
>Schopenhauer saw his philosophy as an extension of Kant's and used the results of Kantian epistemological investigation as a starting point for his own.
>For Schopenhauer, human "willing"—desiring, craving, etc.—is at the root of suffering. A temporary way to escape this pain is through aesthetic contemplation
>In November 1813 Goethe invited Schopenhauer to help him on his Theory of Colours. Although Schopenhauer considered colour theory a minor matter, he accepted the invitation out of admiration for Goethe.
>Schopenhauer read the Latin translation of the ancient Hindu texts and was so impressed by its philosophy that he called it "the production of the highest human wisdom", and believed it contained superhuman concepts.

Attached: 1602238440111.jpg (1052x1312, 387.24K)

I'm going to be lazy today and not go into too much detail, sorry. Check the other anons' corrections in the previous thread for more detail.

>Wenn du spät bist
I've mentioned this before, people can't "be" late in German, they "come" too late.
>verprügeln
Sounds too vicious IMO (a "Prügel" is a club or baton, so blunt force is implied, whether by weapons or fists/kicks). "verhauen" or "schlagen" are more appropriate.

>es braucht dir so viel Zeit
What is this "es" you mentioned? A third party? "brauchen" also doesn't take a dative or genitive oject. It should just be "du brauchst zu lange" or "du bist zu langsam".

>am Lehrers Gesicht
Grimassen are always in someone's face, so this is redundant. Also, the phrase should be "am Gesicht des Lehrers" because the face is the dative object and must be attached to the preposition.

>verlegend
Close, "verlegen" is the adjective. Native speakers would tend to use the active verb "sich schämen" instead, however.

>seine Spur
Good idea in general. Might want to go with the plural "Spuren" because the speaker was hit several times. And maybe attribute the mark to the teacher's punishment instead of the person: "Die Strafe des Lehrers [...]" or "Des Lehrers Strafe [...]". The latter sounds VERY high-register.

>zum Haus
Which house? Use "nach Hause" if you're talking about "home".

>frägte
fragte

>der blosser Verlegenheit
I'll assume you used "der" because you realized it's accusative and Verlegenheit is feminine. That's correct, but there should not be an article here at all. Not sure why to be honest.

>hat
"ich" is 1p.sg.; 1p.sg. Präsens aktiv of "haben" is...?
>kein Wort mich
See other corrections for better translations. Ignoring that and focusing only on grammar:
"mich" is accusative, but the source of the "entfliehen" should be a dative object: "mir".
The source usually goes before the direct object when you use words that describe the motion of something: "mir kein Wort"

based

Could you write challenges with fewer sentences, please? It takes fucking ages to correct these.

retard

Dankeschön

>RAUS. Ich möchte dich nie mehr sehen. Wenn du jemals gewagt in meiner Umgebung betreten fühlst, pass auf.
RAUS! Ich will dich nie wieder sehen. Wenn du es jemals wagen solltest dich mir wieder zu nähern, (dann) pass bloß auf.
Leaving out bloß is fine, but want to use the opportunity to remind you and all other german-learning /lang/kings that modal particles are very important. They are handy to convey nuance, soften or harden assertions/orders and generally set the tone of what you're saying.
Most languages besides German don't have this feature so they might get overlooked, but
it is important to get a solid grip on them at some point, especially when you start talking more to natives.

Filtered
Not everyone is going to do all three levels....

>Filtered
for

He's still here? Tsk.

Yes but modals aren't used in the written form the the language right?
Or does that only refer to academic or formally written text?

They are not used widely in written form. They are used to help express personal stances and
opinions, so are only really used parts of written speech where these are explicitly expressed, like opinion pieces
and argumentations. Since the example shows a situation with informal oral speech, modal particles can be used, texting
and informal e-mails also use them.

it's difficult to learn these nuances of a language without hearing them in normal conversations to be fair

also the word doch has been confusing me for so long

trying 2:
>>Ist alles in Ordnung bei dir? Ich hoerte den Schrei auf der anderen Seite der Strasse! Bist du verletzt?
>>Wenn du mit uns gehen willst, du deine Schuhe anhaben musst