Europeans really be out there bombing each other while I'm sitting at home eating beef and jerking off to chinese traps...

Europeans really be out there bombing each other while I'm sitting at home eating beef and jerking off to chinese traps at 1:45am

Attached: 1589652716650.png (1995x1925, 3.59M)

In the event of a nuclear war your country will inevitably get nuked
Meanwhile I'm doing the exact same thing as you + my country will never get nuked

Attached: 1641650314906.jpg (250x250, 4.85K)

Honestly americans are based for no longer wanting to go to war

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-02-24 014834.png (597x706, 155.49K)

You literally can not suffer in Brazil.

e*ropeans have always projected their war fetish in us. remember, they started 2 (two) world wars, plus all we've done was kill primitives and the occasional german

That’s probably a far leftie though, not representative of wider amerikkka

Don't worry, you'll get to drop bombs soon enough and it's gonna only be civilian buildings because that's what Americs exceels at and has decades of experience

you monsters

Where do you find chinese traps

>chinese traps
Links?

nope. democrat voters are more likely to support sending troops to ukraine than republicans are. the parties flip flopped on the issue because of drumpf. many lefties even like bush now because he doesn't like the orange man

>niggers lack empathy
Why am I not surprised

Unironically this. If we don't do anything it's "AMERICA BAD GUISE LOL". If we do anything it's "HAHAHA GUISE, AMERICAN WARMONGER LOL". Get a fucking grip.

miaomiaoyum is my fave

europeans can't handle crises by themselves, it's such a volatile continent. they always need to be bailed out

Americanpepo be like
>mmhhhh these bombs too spicy

this. While living on the prison island has plenty of downsides at least I don't have to be shitting my pants about war every 2 seconds like euros do

Attached: kek.jpg (474x474, 33.85K)

>That’s probably a far leftie though, not representative of wider amerikkka

nope, the terrible racist fascists are the only anti-war faction in america now

>americans chimp out when playing world cop doesn't work
>europeans die
>americans chill because they have 6 oceans to protect them
many such cases

>I don't have to be shitting my pants about war every 2 seconds like euros do
you should shit your pants because of all the animals there who are trying to kill you

there are american military bases in brazil and surrounding countries
you are getting nuked my friend

>THAT FLAG
>THAT POST
It is like you guys lack self awareness

The twitter handle makes that look like a leftie, and as soon as biden is gone they’ll be back supporting it
Or pretending vetoing pulling out of Yemen is pro peace

>all the animals there who are trying to kill you
there literally aren't any dangerous animals here. the most dangerous animal is wild dogs and only farmers encounter those.

>lefties like Bush
never happened unless it was a literal who on Twitter

I simply just squash them. Or call animal control.

people who just follow media hype have no principles and very short memories. and yes most of them call themselves leftists.

>slavs killing each other yet again
Enjoy sunshine, brother.

Attached: deqxmg2-fullview.jpg (1280x955, 107.14K)

You aren't confusing some elites with leftists in general now I hope?