/med/iterranean general

Sand and blood edition

Attached: 1413420793740.jpg (1600x1200, 491.13K)

I HATE THIS SO MUCH AHAH
PUTIN, HIS END SO CLOSE, LADS
God save ukranian brothers... I just wanna see the happy end of all this fuckin merde!

>Yes , you will die for oligarchs

Attached: a2b.png (500x553, 348.51K)

>He's actually starting a full scale war
Holy shit, he's genuinely retarded, I though this was gonna be limited to Donbass, but no, he's actually going all in.
Is Putler already going senile?

Attached: 1634730427185.png (453x372, 5.34K)

>Is Putler already going senile?
An aide to Macron said that Putin's demeanor was really odd when they met. He was apparently paranoid and believed covid fears have fucked him up. It really feels like the last bit of adrenaline for a man who knows his days are numbered. He's supposed to have parkinsons as well isn't he?

Attached: 000_9YM6VE.jpg (770x513, 282.14K)

I'm shocked too bro

All that needs to happen is a set of slightly-more violent-than-usual protests…

Hello frens

Putin probably knows what expect from the West and think it is worth it to do that for his interests (banan).

He will get the bullet, lol.

good morning fren
what is the average Russian thinking of these events? it's easy for us to think that you're all blinding supporting whatever he does but I'm sure there are lots of quiet disagreements going on between people.

bros we need a coordinated med response to this senseless war, i'm going to spend the ENTIRE day playing cards with my friends at the beach to protest this blatant aggresion

I fucking hate beaches but good luck and I hope you and your friends have fun.

>what is the average Russian thinking of these events? it's easy for us to think that you're all blinding supporting whatever he does but I'm sure there are lots of quiet disagreements going on between people.
they are all fucking shocked, they all wanna kill Putin, I swear, I asked my friends they all say that Putin is schizo and Hitler.

>he's genuinely retarded
Honestly this, even if it's a fast war like in Georgia there's nothing to win in Ukraine now.
Ukraine is not joining NATO nor EU as long as Crimea is controlled by Russia and NATO is too scared of Russia to do anything about it, what's the point of expanding Russia's frontier even if a little bit considering how big is Russia? Why try to annex a hostile population.
I think Putin is going crazy with power and age and wants to go down in history as the leader who "reunified Russia" by annexing parts of Ukraine.

>they are all fucking shocked, they all wanna kill Putin, I swear, I asked my friends they all say that Putin is schizo and Hitler.
Is that a generational thing? Do most young people dislike him but older boomers love him?

>Do most young people dislike him but older boomers love him?
boomers yes, but as far as I know, some boomers hate him too.

Everyone is talking about Ukraine in the office, crazy stuff.
When I went down to get some coffee, I fell face to face with the office cutie and we talked a bit but I forgot to ask her if she wants to eat with me FUCK

Attached: 1644872082112.jpg (1080x1167, 129.34K)

Is Stalker 2 getting cancelled?

Damn sorry for that man. There is still hope if you can contact her.

If Ukraine wants to btfo Russia, they need to kill some russoids
It's easy to not mind Putin's actions until young men come back in a box.
Putin will probably try to hide it, Azerbaijan did that against Armenia. They sent people from villages to war instead of Baku, so burials were not seen by a lot of people.

True, his motives don't make sense right now.

>mfw few days ago bossman was saying how the company is panicking over Ukraine events because they have assets and sheit in Russia

I was 100% sure he was going to limit actual combat, fuck

I agree, it is time to gather at the bar and pretend to read the news while looking at asses

why hasn't the military still not couped his ass? makes no sense, surely they understand this will not end well for anyone involved.

>garou is here mr president

Attached: 1644959468852.png (1318x881, 916.06K)

kek

>Wake up
>See this
Feel bad for Garoufren

Attached: liveuamap.jpg (2153x1279, 1.09M)

Putin has been in power for like 30 years now, the high ranking military is probably all people who share a similar view of Russia and want to keep their position of power.

they will, I swear, after all this they will
*PULLS OUT GUN AND SHOOTS*
that's how it would be if someone will see him
I feel the fuckin pain inside me, I never thought that they will do this to slavic brothers.

Thanks fren. Hard to not spill spaghetti. What I said to her almost didn't make sense kek, I was so surprised to see her.

Attached: 1388850249501.gif (241x182, 755.73K)

he's not going to be in power for long, now it would be the time to whack him.

He's either getting ousted or dieing soon, but in the mean time I doubt the high ranking military, the only ones that can easily coup him, are against him.
Putin probably asked the Russian military years in advance before this invasion, if it was started is because Putin has good reasons to trust it.

REMEMBER THERE’S STILL TIME DONT PUSH IT
It’s actually better that you just chit chatted than randomly invite her out

Also whats going on in Ukraine?