Who should I play as

who should I play as

Attached: db0394b0c6f8e7aa1c2bdb01a264628b.png (1146x830, 108.93K)

uninstall and play eu3 as muscovy

Most Serene Republic of Venice

Ukraine

Oh yeah it doesn't exist it's a made up country

Byzantium, always byzantium

play as BYZANTIUM and recreate THE GLORY OF ROME

I've played Byzantium but got eaten by Ottomans, I tried to make as much alliances as possible but no alliance is strong enough against 50k turks.

Morocco->Andalusia, Palembang->Indonesia as Pirate Republic and
Walachia->Romania were the most fun campaigns for me

Noob just ally Hungary or Poland and you win

I'm playing as Mewar => Rajputana => Bharat and I have 1.5 k real monthly income
I upgrade all the monuments to level 3 just because I can

Doesn't matter what I play.
I'm a great power in 50 years and greatest great power in 100.
Every dlc makes the game easier.

Basque

You have to kill them early, like before 1450 and mil tech 4 early. Smother the Ottomans in the cradle or they'll be too strong to stop. If you can get as many of Serbia/Wallachia, Albania, Trebizond/Theodoro as possible, you can try to jump them while they attack Karaman or Candar.

Attached: 4223804-1431806977.jpg (588x406, 209.74K)

>all of those missing provinces
nigger are you from 2017

currently im playing the last patch before they added missions. game still shitty and too easy but at least is not as railroaded

you gotta take dozens of loans, buy mercs and promise allies land, but give them none of it

Dithmarschen
*Peasant Intensifies*

Albania of course

Ulm

I'm fine with them.
You can ignore them.

yeah but then you lose old missions. the only thing i miss from newer patches are pirate shenanigans in indonesia

>pirates
I dislike the government forms where you lose estates, it's such a gimp because estates are so much free stuff.
I hate that they made it take a million years to switch gov form through reforms.
Old missions were cool, it feels like they were replaced by the summon diet mechanic.