You can't talk about a serious international event on Any Forums

>you can't talk about a serious international event on Any Forums

Attached: 1550891982785.png (1000x432, 164.82K)

You can't talk about a serious international event on /p*l/ either

All discussion of the conflict in Ukraine belongs on Any Forums

Attached: 1631988162670.gif (360x360, 2.43M)

cool flag bro

reddit is unironically better for serious events, you actually get thoughtful discussion there that doesnt derail into kikeposting

>talk about a country
>get banned

This i want a politically correct stance on the matter

>All discussion of the conflict in Ukraine belongs on Any Forums

Attached: 1644916197873.png (234x248, 10.24K)

Back to the red boards with you.

wait for it

Attached: file.png (119x79, 1.55K)

I say good luck trying to contain this shit, even every vg general im in is talking about it

The sticky was never meant for discussion, it's used to keep the spergs in a single place

bruh you can't even post a picture of putin photoshopped into a chimpanzee on Any Forums

Censorship GOOD

yeah, i'm with the posters on this one
make a fucking sticky instead of forcing 4channel users to post on some alt-right incel board

FUCK MODS

I just want to discuss this with fellow Any Forumsellectuals not fucking p*ltards.

except that the main subreddits are all pozzed to shit, unless you join some niche sub reddit is just twitter lite

that mod is back?

FUCK JANNIES

when will china invade taiwan?

Yeah, working extra for the same pay

>invade
ummm they don't like that word user, they like to call it "re-location of international borders"

we will discuss the salary of the internet janitors instead

These "people" on pol are retards, you can't have a discussion with them

he should have joined the banana raid if he's starving that bad

I remember the day the faggot jannies began banning current events despite the fact that it's international discussion. Guess it must really interrupt the flow of the 50 generals and the 1 thread the janny didn't already ban. This website fucking sucks ass now.

Yeah, it's dumb as shit and I'm not 12 or a mentally derranged 60 year old so I'm not using Any Forums. I wish everyone caught up in this war well.

Attached: 1643271973346.jpg (640x619, 55.25K)

Pretty much. Its the devils own game though, having a containment board so cancerous that normal users won't go there at all costs yet if it doesn't contain the problem what do you do? That being said not being able to make threads about news is fucking retarded

Twitter is actually a decent place to find useful information though

and were do I shitpost then?

yes but not for discussion

>go to Any Forums
>it's either russiabots or contrarian faggots going "LOL PUTIN IS OWNING THE LIBTARDS IN THE WEST"

Reddit is total shit, you don't get thoughtful discussion you get bandwagoning upvotes and if you go against the popular opinion you either get downvoted to invisibility or shadowbanned. Shadowbanning especially is absolute cancer. Our jannies are trash but at least they have to tell you that they banned you.

>though

Attached: Thoughjak2.png (740x724, 2.06M)

>go to a shitty board
>find shitty posts
nobody saw that coming user

Taiwan is part of china occupied by the USA. They should take back their land whenever they feel like it

It's hard to take rules on this board seriously when the no racism outside Any Forums rule is never applied

I went there solely for happenings and I did not expect them to suck Russian cock to the extent that they apparently do.

soon

yeah it's pretty weird, I expected the opposite honestly

>LOL PUTIN IS OWNING THE LIBTARDS IN THE WEST
What's weird about this stuff is people who say things like "woke" etc. have to see every other thing that ever happens through that lense.

it's because democrats bad

Only a shitskin would complain about that

Reddit fucking sucks. They’re all Bernie dem-socs when it comes to domestic issues, but when it comes to Russia or China they all turn into Mike Pompeo. Imperialist animals that are angry at their oligarchs because they’re not getting the WW2 war spoils that their boomer grandparents got, it’s disgusting.