Have you ever seen a deer with deer warts in your country? I haven't...

Have you ever seen a deer with deer warts in your country? I haven't. I only discovered this recently and it looks horrifying.

Attached: Deer Warts.png (1468x1368, 2.95M)

I didn't need to see that.

I feel so bad for animals with this kind of shit happening to them. They also lack the capacity to kill themselves which makes their suffer inescapable

>Although cutaneous fibromas can cause death by either blinding the deer, rendering it immobile, or growing in such a way that it finds it difficult to eat, the disease is usually not fatal.
>The meat from a deer with this condition is good to eat, granted that there has been no bacterial infection.
Dinner's served.

My skin itches now.

Attached: 1645226493862.jpg (621x725, 47.99K)

fucking zombie freak, kill that thing

They probably also lack the capacity to give a shit if it is just a harmless wart that makes it look ugly to humans

you WILL eat the warts

Attached: soy-soyjak.gif (220x220, 321.81K)

The deer doesn't care how he looks, other deer don't care how he looks, and the warts cause no ill effects and don't bother him. There's a lesson to be learned here.

Poor guy

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 8.52K)

Based, fuck beauty.

Attached: images (5).jpg (739x415, 55.64K)

I just want to cut them off.

that kills the deer

Pssh, that's nothing. We have rampant "chronic wasting disease", which is mad cow disease for deer, and nobody can definitively say whether humans might be able to get it from eating infected meat.

>harmless wart
>makes you unable to eat or breathe properly
>slowly suffocate and starve to death
also you have that fox scabies which itches so much that they scratch themselves to death. pure nightmare fuel

no but I've seen deers with ticks

That’s a doe you morons

that not just wart probably cancerous already

No but I saw heaps in Japan

Attached: 724686563.png (720x960, 1.28M)

>They also lack the capacity to kill themselves which makes their suffer inescapable
Having cared for horses I can tell you right now that's a lie. They can and will simply smash their head into a wall until they die if they want to and there's fuck-all you can really do to stop them.

Doe? A deer. A female deer.

Someone post the russanons story about killer deer.

Attached: 1645088463560.jpg (1000x667, 157.44K)

I feel worse for those animals that get the brain parasites where they can no longer walk and just end up starving to death.
Or rabies. I can only imagine how hellish that would be for the animals.

Why did he do it?

Absolutely no idea. Only thing he'd had wrong in the last year was a bit of gas and stomach trouble, but that was all gone by that time. Just kept slamming his face into the wall of his stall. We tried tying blankets around his head to cushion it, putting him out in the field more, even tying his head in place towards the end. Nothing. Out in the field he'd use the fenceposts. Eventually he put his eye out and it got infected because, you guessed it, he kept slamming the wound into things and tore the bandages off. Took three months to off himself.