Good morning I live in in the richest, most powerful, most relevant, highest income...

Good morning I live in in the richest, most powerful, most relevant, highest income, most advanced country in the world and you are all disgusting niggers that keep migrating to my country and my state.

This includes every Euronog (irrelevant girlboys), Spic (slovenly lards), and chink (insectoid abominations). Stay out of my state nigger you’re not wanted here but I know you third world monkeys will try anyways, that’s why I bought a gun. See only civilized countries can countries allow god to give us such rights unlike your shithole.

Attached: 792FD306-80CD-432D-B50E-23590EE3E7CB.jpg (575x534, 115.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/in-mixed-race-brazil-sperm-imports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That stat that killed new arabia

Attached: E08C41B0-057A-40B8-AE4A-6BB269D3B490.png (1094x711, 18.31K)

Has it occurred to your lardy "brain" that this could be because your fellow mutts born in Europe do not automatically get citizenship so they go back by default? While it's surprising that any Europeans born in your cunt still go back despite having your shart passport?

I have lived in america i wasnt impressed.

Attached: Totsuka.Saika.full.1870517.jpg (527x913, 264.62K)

That's because you're a bugman and want to live in an apartment
US is best if you want land and to build

lmao

Attached: amerimutt net worth.png (895x607, 282.93K)

I have mostly lived in house all my life but that is beside the point I mostly saw really run down small towns and mentally broken people, it was scary honestly and it suprised me how poor most of your people are.

If either of your parents are US citizens you are considered a natural born US citizen, baltard.

Oh my god nigga I do not care and that’s for European born American. Jus solis has nothing to do with it.

Europe is on that jus povertyshitholus rn

First i thought this was going to be a Swedish flag but then i read the second line and got curious,after i laid my eye upon the unholy stripes i smirk and said to my self "Stupid mutt" and then i made this post

what does that have to do with anything I said or the chart I replied to you dumb fat fuck? Also your statement is wrong for people born abroad. How can "people" from one place be so fucking stupid holy shit.

let me see your feet

>one town probably in some poorer dump city

The HDI and QOL don’t lie poverty monkey

You're not allowed to use that picture.

Attached: 1645549317640.jpg (1024x895, 89.33K)

Oh yeah prove that those *European-born" migrants were actually European citizens. See? You can't, because the word migrant in that context includes even citizens going back to their countries. Do they teach you anything at all besides kneeling to nigs and sucking tranny dicks?

Nigga you are literally Brazilian. Disgusting negroid mullatosapien abominations that pretend to white. For us it’s a meme, for you it’s the truth. Import more of our sperm to make your population whiter you fucking nigger only to realize you will always be a disgusting third world monkey in a disgusting third world monkey country

google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/in-mixed-race-brazil-sperm-imports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000

>For us it’s a meme

You don’t own it. You didn’t buy it. I can use it how I want. Also you niggas do this shit so much more than us. Your country is a faggot dystopia.

Attached: D9A68C69-4EA4-46D1-B542-664ED40FB88F.jpg (634x582, 127.66K)

>Also your statement is wrong for people born abroad
No its not. You can run for president and yet be born in Canada, Panama, or Kenya, because if your mom or dad is American then you are American. Now fetch me my belt Estonigger.

Yes somaliape a meme. Very few Americans are actually mixed race.m

Yeah, no problem. No intention of moving to your third world country kek

unfathomably based

>doubling down on mutt stupidity
Both have to be citizens not either like you said you dumb fat fuck. Why do I have to teach you your own laws you subhuman?

The ones that aren't African or Asian are just mutt euromixes, the fuck are you on about? You're still an abomination of a mutt if you're some 25% Polish, 50% Italian, 25% anglo mix

>Euros seethe at us from their crumbling cucksheds while we queenpost from our comfy suburban homes

Lmao they'll never get this

Attached: leopard print.jpg (1224x1632, 356.49K)

>I wasn't impressed

Attached: Zizek.jpg (354x486, 27.68K)

>crumbling cucksheds
You know that, contrary to the US, the houses here aren't made of paper, right?

>americans live in bank-owned cardboard house
>tfw live on 55 acre property in beautiful nature without spoiled half-wits everywhere
Americope

Pay me :)
Statistic dont tell whole truth i was living in northwest and in the new York state for 2 years.
lel

the farther from your "country" the better

But you live in Texas.

>muh mixed European cope

Oh cope and seethe more you dumb nog. By that logic your continent is already mongrels. A third of most of your country’s young populations are not white and due to European Union integration and shit like Erasmus more and more euromutt babies are born. Germany is gonna be pure mystery meat by time you die. The average zoomer in Europe is half to multiple quarters something or to put it simply, mutts. The only pure on your third world continent are the old and they’re about to enter the grave.

Tick tock mulatto

If Russia causes a war that destroys human civilization at least we'll have the high score!

I'm not reading this long of a cope post. Only you mutts calm themselves white because you can't trace your race to one ethnicity. You're literally just some muttmix.