White people are the biggest WE WUZZers in regards to Rome

No, you were never Roman if you are not Med. Yes, real Romans saw you as savage barbarians.

Attached: rome1.png (960x753, 601.87K)

Who cares? Russia is the new Rome.
To His Beatitude KIRILL Patriarch of Moscow and all Russia, many years!

Attached: patriarch-portrait-2.png (511x650, 404.41K)

Attached: 1606165443707.jpg (680x495, 72.25K)

This always confuse me. Why do white people laugh at western african claiming Egypt while Germans and Nords claiming Rome?

Cause some Roman emperors had blue eyes
Doesn't change the fact most Romans in the Italian peninsula were probably the same as modern Italians

Attached: HIMMLERandRomans.png (1300x871, 818.97K)

my ancestors destroyed rome

Attached: 1621270191863.jpg (241x250, 15.01K)

Fuck off putinbot terrorists. FBI is looking for you ;)!!!
And it's beautiful

Because nobody in Europe calls himself white. We call ourselves by our nationality or occasionally European, as it is the case with the Roman Empire, in school, for example.

>Cause some Roman emperors had blue eyes
They think blue eyes are exclusively nordic even though it's found in the caucasus, south asia, and of course south europe. Blue eyes are a remnant of both WHG and EEF ancestry, in Europe. Even if some romans had blue eyes it means nothing considering the fact that they were all "swarthy"

Europeans still claim rome as their ancestry even though they were backwards sub saharan tier before roman contact

The entire idea of Europe starts with Rome

Greetings from Zimbabwe this goes very hard!

God I hate women it's unreal...

>you will never live during the pax romana
>you will never exercise with your bros at the great baths
>you will never take a five year journey through the provinces
>you will never witness an authentic chariot race and burn down the city when your team loses
>you will never tour the frontiers with your emperor and pillage barbarian communities
>you will never orally rape a christian soyboy for denying the supremacy of Sol Invictus

It's more so white supremacist retards in the new world that claim ancient Greece as their heritage in my experience

We both know the second rome doesn't count

>you will never die of an infected scrape on your knee

first one too

Attached: 3467.jpg (1014x586, 61.53K)

Romans made it into Germany. The city of Cologne was founded by Romans.

Exactly, and Europeans don't want to admit that Romans were the least "white" europeans of the time. Literally all of european high culture from ancient times has its roots in near eastern people spreading ideas to the mediterranean and beyond.
The nords were literally living in mudhuts while China, India, Arabs, and others were building massive cities and inventing the most important things in history.

that's a wooden axe, not a stone one.

Attached: 1637383660194.jpg (853x1000, 368.9K)