What happens after the post-WWII order?

What happens after Putin wrecks the neoliberal, international, yadda yadda order?

Attached: download.jpg (249x203, 12.29K)

Ah, yes. Putin will own the libs by invading part of an Eastern-European shithole.

This retard is literally threatening nuclear war.

One of the biggest points of the post-WWII order is that there aren't wars of conquest

Fragmentation of the world into a Ruso-Chinese authoritarian block and a US-EU democratic bloc.

Don't be glib. WWI started along these lines, China Stronk and covid.

Your country has already broken that point.

>Putin wrecks the neoliberal, international, yadda yadda order?
Russia has an economy smaller than South Korea

>tf

I wonder if he will be taken out by his own people if things start to escalate

Why worry? You have us and your own little supply.

>Firsties problem
Feels good to be South American

Attached: 6516131365468.png (541x506, 171.83K)

>post-WWII order is that there aren't wars of conquest
Flip through a basic modern world history textbook and then get back to me
WE LITERALLY CONQUERED TWO NATIONS IN JUST THE LAST 20 YEARS

Maybe if you take the most stupid definition of "conquest" you can find. America hasn't annexed anything besides shitty pacific islands since 1898.

>WE LITERALLY CONQUERED TWO NATIONS IN JUST THE LAST 20 YEARS
What United States territories are they called

>invade
>conquer
>topple government
>install puppets
>have permanent military presence
"NOOOO DOESN'T COUNT"
Shut the fuck up dumbass. Don't double down on your stupidity that a 3rd grade education easily sees through

two capitalists countries clashing heads is supposed to bring down capitalism?

You hear that guys? I guess conquest doesn't count unless it's formally annexed into the political system afterwards.
Source: this embarrassing dumbass

No, the USA didn't conquer Iraq and Afghanistan, they applied for citizenship and then flew in peacefully once approved by their government

Americans are so brainwashed they literally cannot even fathom that they are still part of history. "Conquest" is something other people do in the far off misty past, can't possibly be attributed to them today. No sir

UKRAINIAN CUTIES ARE FUCKING DYING RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKS
THIS CUTIE WAS JUST INTERVIEWED BY OUR TV STATION

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 07-28-51 המסך המפוצל הישראלי.png (1233x765, 1.31M)

So Russia intends to leave Ukraine at some point?

That's what the word "conquest" means retard

>I guess conquest doesn't count unless it's formally annexed into the political system afterwards
Yes, that is literally what the word means

VGH, THE NVCLEAR WASTELAND OF MECCA AND JERVSALEM

I know what you're saying bro. Don't listen to the jealous euros that can't even start a war for non-territorial gains anymore.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you really so braindead that you cannot handle two differing points at once? Nobody is arguing that conquest=invade and leave. Only that conquest is not only invade and annex but also include that above
No it does not you stupid rat. Stop trying to salvage stupidity, this website is anonymous

Keep telling yourself something and I'm sure you'll convince your stupid delusion. But it doesn't work on anybody else
Please God tell me you're just an underage paradox fag and not a fully grown adult

You are conflating "invade and leave" with "invade and annex" in order to excuse Russia brazenly doing the latter, which is something the international order is predicated on not happening, hence the thread

You are so easily fooled by the bullshit little rituals, names, and rhetoric employed by modern liberal democracies to hide their normal and routine imperialism that has always existed. America conquered Iraq, turned it into a vassal state, redirected and took control of its resources, and still hold it under nominal military control

Surely they won't kill civilians right? Only army conscripts right?