Are people in your cunt going to spend the next week talking about Ukraine as if they have any idea what the fuck...

Are people in your cunt going to spend the next week talking about Ukraine as if they have any idea what the fuck they're talking about and didn't just hear all this shit the last 3 days?

Attached: tired pepe.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

>Are people in your cunt
No we don't care unless it's india vs pakistan cricket match

My local boomer conservative radio was talking about how Putin is a closet communist and Donetsk PEOPLES REPUBLIC reminds them of the USSR. And Sleepy Joe wont do anything about it because he is also a closet communist and his son makes millions from oil companies in the Ukraine.

>is your country full of normies?
Well yes it is

>Sleepy Joe wont do anything about it because he is also a closet communist and his son makes millions from oil companies in the Ukraine.
this is unironically true

This is going to get deleted in a matter of minutes, but a racebait thread is turning 5 hours old

this, how in the actual fuck a international conflcit is not Any Forums related, why are mods like this?

Yes, because I’m sure some anons on an image board are very knowledgeable about international politics and world issues. Definitely more trustworthy than any random person I meet on the street

Yeah because you really want every single thread in the catalogue about it like Any Forums at the moment.

Attached: 1645337805015.jpg (620x480, 87.72K)

I don’t want to go to Any Forums to talk about this. That board is literally full of incels, shills, schizos, way more than Any Forums

just for once why not, int is full of shitty threads all the time anyway
are they at least discussing it without devolving in the whiteness of the ukraine every two replies?

>people who spend all their time on a website dedicated to international events/culture aren't more knowledgeable about international events than the average person

>incels, shills
among nazis, schizos, spammer and barely literate posters these are your main concerns?

literally all of Any Forums is in the Any Forums general right now you idiot

How would Hunter make any money from this? Since there's a war, any investment firms and capital flowing into Ukraine is immediately frozen because it's too risky of an asset for any firm to take on, considering their military power

Attached: tranny_pepe.jpg (1280x1172, 113.21K)

Well hunter bidens penis
Lets talk about his penis

janny is a russian, Any Forums has been under russian rule for like 4 years now

You might know more country names and cities, but everyone here thinks they are smarter than the average person, and like to play contrarian. Fact is 99% of people are biased, and they will always skew reality to fit their perception of right and wrong, and good vs evil.

No nobody cares here.

I think its funny the russian janjy womt delete this thread

I'm unironically too asocial and nobody in my family talks about politics so I will likely hear nothing of it. The only comment I've gotten regarding the situation is "I feel bad for Ukranians" from my mother
kek

user... everyone is biased. Any politics is clouded by the culture and values it comes from. The way we communicate through language are all worded in ways from our past experiences.

Attached: 1645247341639.jpg (641x355, 27.72K)

Hey

Humpter bindens cock
Real talk

I got the picture right here, boss

Attached: 1604630704080.jpg (763x622, 93.84K)

Nope.

Any more daddy?

Yes, especially the retard women on social media