Nuke us, please. I don’t wanna live with feel of shame

Nuke us, please. I don’t wanna live with feel of shame.

Attached: E0487827-A071-43DB-AA0E-774D62253004.png (1000x1000, 127.24K)

no nuke usa first

can we have some of your land sirs?

Attached: images.png (225x225, 9.6K)

Shame for what?
Ukraine is yours, if the US interferes you guys should nuke washignton, Califronia and New York

Attached: 1642838303828.png (236x224, 75.01K)

>if the US interferes you guys should nuke washignton, Califronia and New York
yes please

Attached: Maine.png (1503x2000, 388.27K)

nuke worst korea and hand over the land to kim

based

>california bad because some redneck hics online told me it is

>nuke washignton, Califronia and New York
don't threaten us with a good time

Attached: 1562995260709.png (326x301, 47.8K)

I bet all you faggots who said nothingburger feel real retarded now

Agreed.

slit your wrists monkey

True.

Hitler was the good guy btw.

PLEASE LORD GOD JESUS MAMA MARY PADRE PIO LET THIS HAPPEN

To be fair, should you really trust what the mainstream American press says?

#UkrainianLivesDontMatter
#BlackLivesMatter

Attached: 1645669400138.png (644x911, 163.64K)

Rednecks are hot

Nothing to do with California bad because some Any Forumsincel is seething at liberalism, California, NY and Washington DC are important military targets that would cripple the US if nuked.

Honestly seems could be a false flag to sour BLM in the eyes of democrats. Based?

nuke africa please

I feel more confused than anything. In 2014 there was the goal of taking the Crimean ports and preventing Ukraine from joining NATO by maintaining an armed conflict. I don't get what Putin's 2sday invasion is accomplishing

Not really. It's mostly just administrative centers and service jobs. The actual industry, as well as most of the population that aren't emasculated urban faggots, aren't concentrated there. If anything the loss of bureaucratic institutions and the sudden erasure of a large portion of useless hipsters and yuppies would be beneficial to the US war effort as well as ensure a positive post war recovery without any of the post-war parasites that made the country shit in the first place.

baste
Nuke London, Paris, Berlin, and whatever the capitals of Canada and Australia are too.

>post-war parasites
Pre-war.

My parents are from Los Angeles and fucking hated growing up there.

And that was back in the 1960s before it turned into the literal third-world shithole it is today.

based