What is it?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220224-010753_Flipboard.jpg (1438x1731, 788.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/the-moon-has-glass-balls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 glass beads on far side of the moon, apparently.

remnants of their crashed first stage

alien marbles

Once I was getting freaky with my bf, and we were doing anal beads. At the end of my turn, he pulled them out so hard some of them came flying and went out the window. Maybe they are those.

A perfectly spherical marble? Definitely a human's leftover

kkk

>we found an apollo era ball bearing big news guys

Nothing has ever explored the far side of the moon.

Apollo program was never on the far side.

weak gravity = higher likelihood of spherical objects forming naturally = meteorite glass beads from impacts

stop believing aliens and go learn some physics instead

Such objects have never been found on the moon before. You're letting skepticism create your own headcanon.

>ayylmao freak
>headcanon
why do you think every massive object in the universe is spherical? even fire becomes spherical when you remove gravity

>asteroid impact
>melted rock flies into space
>some of it manages to return to the surface of the moon but they already cooled down before landing and because of the weak gravitational pull the fragments didn't deform as much and became glass beads as a result

it increases the likelihood of such thing happening, that doesn't mean it's GUARANTEED to happen every time plus there's lunar dust covering the entire planet and making it even harder to detect, stop being an aliencuck and go learn something that's actually useful

Attached: things-that-happen-differently-in-space-1-fire-burns-differently.jpg (800x622, 27.95K)

>planet
*moon

I like to think China is just cheating again.

The same thing that YuTu spotted, the "cube" on the far side of the moon.

Dormant von Neumann probe.
Activates on contact with multicellular lifeforms

>5 eyes propagandists running interference again.

It's probably this.

unlikely but could be a possibility so retards like OP and think there's a conspiracy to hide aliens and the Chinese government is the good guy bringing the truth to the world

either way both phenomenons can be very easily explained by anyone with high school tier knowledge of physics and geology

not to say it's aliens or anything but why is it that people supposedly embodying scepticism and rationalism say the dumbest, baseless shit as well as obsess over irrelevant/meaningless hypotheticals? e.g. fermi ""paradox"". you don't know what it is and there's nothing like, so shut the fuck up.

the very article you posted gives the same explanation I did dumbass, you didn't even read the article, you just read the headline and though OMG AYYLEENS
>The beads likely formed from the heat generated by a violent impact or possibly from early volcanic activity.

this other article explains EXACTLY what I just said
>Such spherules can record information about the Moon's history, including the composition of its mantle and impact events.
>Here on Earth, such tiny glass spherules are created during an impact, generating such intense heat that the crust melts and sprays into the air. The molten material hardens and falls back down as tiny glass beads.

sciencealert.com/the-moon-has-glass-balls

I hate aliencucks so fucking much

They could see an Klingon battlecruiser over their house and still accept the official government explanation of it being a gassy weather balloon.

If it barks like a duck, plays fetch like a duck, and gives live birth like a duck, it's clearly a duck.

>I have no understanding whatsoever of what's going on there but I'll assume AYYLEENS

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 38.04K)