Good times create weak men

Weak men create hard times.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220224-010629_Flipboard.jpg (1440x1959, 789.57K)

need to drink more milk so they can die for Israel better

Is joining the burger army even worth, its sure as hell not worth joining the canadian one

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-192024_Chrome.jpg (889x347, 64.94K)

i have osteoporosis unironically
i'm 24

can I take a crowbar to your legs?

wtf why are you so rude? :(

There's no need for infantry anymore anyway when some 18yo zoomer sipping red bull can just drone strike you from 1,000 miles away

army idk but chair force doesnt seem that bad

WTF does Nintendo have to do with this? Does Super Mario sap your calcium? Also didn't hear about a single skeleton problem during compulsory service, most people who fell off had problems with joints or just simulated to get discharged.

Do you exercise at all?

now i do but before no

are you lactose intolerant?

Nintendo generation isn't "good times" - it was a hardass culture that atomized social environments until people turned away to insulat entertainments.

Be gentler!

insular*

As humans become more technologically advanced our bodies also become weaker, but feel free to go back to macaco if you want, most people won't.

no. i drink milk everyday and also eat greek yogurt and other dairy products regularly

do you have any allergies?

none that i know of, although when i've gone to the ophthalmologist he always says i show signs of allergy in my eyes

Yeah that sounds pretty bad. Working out is good for strengthening bones but unless you have a genetic disorder I'm assuming your diet was pretty bad as well, Vitamin D and Calcium are key for bone health.

Are you balding? or overweight?

so your body cannot absorve calcium, am i right?

no. yes, my bmi is 25.9
i don't know but i've been taking medicine for a year and it's gotten better

So, you have osteoporosis, lactose intolerant, allergies, have eye issues, and are fat.

Literally what the fuck dude?!

Don't have children, or you'll further weaken the gene pool

i'm not lactose intolerant
>Don't have children,
wasn't planning to