I will get a Ukrainian gf

I will get a Ukrainian gf

Attached: sex.png (899x566, 541.55K)

should i install Tinder and set location to Ukraine?

ZAZed

BASED

>oh no, war is coming, i must escape this eastern european shithole
>LET'S GO TO ROMANIA
lmao

They'll leave you the moment they arrive and find a proper Chad to transfer their visas or whatever to

Attached: 1534610071904.png (594x604, 499.17K)

>tfw no ukie gf to step on my balls

Cold as ice

Hand of your mutt hand from Ukrainian woman

If I get to bust at least one nut then it's a win

rude

Call that the Tinder Schindler

Spoiler alert: this bio would have pretty much the same result in most poor countries, not only Ukraine. In Kiev people are relatively educated and well-off, in some poor provincial city it would be more effective (at least in relative numbers).

They know they can just say no when they're there and then there's literally nothing you can do about it unless you wanna ruin your life. You're getting played.

Kekkkk. They gonna get their blood sucked over there

Kek, this reminds of this.

>Looking for a man who would get me out of DPR, give me a home and help me during these hard times. In return I'll do everything I can to make sure you won't be disappointed.

>Hey cutie, I can get you out of DPR
>Hey. Where to?
>LPR
>Sorry, not interested

Attached: image_2022-02-24_060400.png (375x600, 203.31K)

Why would you look for Ukrainian qts when you have Romanian qts?

They have stay married for 2-3 years I think before they can legally divorce him and get citizenship.

>but why? Ukrainian media already said nothing ever happens there, why is she afraid?

Attached: 10383920191.jpg (1080x905, 103.12K)

This. I will promise marriage if they have sex with me, then they'll think they can divorce rape me for money and citizenship. Then I will lose my virginity and abandon them.