Go to r/Russia

>Go to r/Russia
>we will destroy you and recreate Russian Empire
>50%-80% of Russians support force against Ukraine
>go to Any Forums
>Russian anons: we will invade you and kill you
What the hell is wrong with them? Is this some psycho weapon? Huge bot farm?

Attached: 21bd7f65f4cca0c92f8e5bf9897438370dcee6c1_00.gif (267x200, 36.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peqW1UEs1k0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do i like ukraine?

Attached: 1645588591358.jpg (680x549, 36.8K)

ARRIBA UCRANIA

Attached: 0AD023B6-BD10-4E1E-976C-602DB4FE9CEC.jpg (800x1196, 91.64K)

Ukrainians are russians, why would they kill other russians?

Reddit moment. Don't let lakhta get on your mind, really. It isn't like you lose something because of them being incels or anything.

I think now that the Russian Government has taken a more radical stance, supporters of Ukraine in Russia may be afraid to speak out.

Literally nothing will happen to you, bro. We got you. :)

Why you so upset?

What really changes if you become a russian satellite state?

You still have corrupt politicians and oligarchs.

If you become part of “the west” all you get are brown people.

Selling oil and gas is their only way for living.
If theres too many parasites sucking on the pipeline between Siberia and Germany its bad for business. Especially if the parasites are globalist international billionaire kikes.

people generally support their country even if they don't like its specific decisions

im against the war but if it happens i would hope you will be struck very hard simply because you are an enemy of my country and nation

russians love killing other russian do you even know their history?

you are a fool if you take these posts seriously man, i don't know why people take crude jokes and obvious trolling as a real opinion of a person.
I don't see WHY anyone should treat this conflict seriously.

You realize that Ukraine is also at fault for the re-escalation of this war, right?
The Ukrainian government could have implemented the measures in the Minsk agreements, negotiated with the heads of the separatist republics in Donetsk and Luhansk (Lugansk ..), or held referendums pertaining to the breakaway states and the Euro-Atlantic provisions in their constitution.
I'm not defending the R*ssian government, of course. Ukrainians and Russians are both savages.
I feel bad for all the wasted time and expended effort that diplomats and world leaders have spent trying to prevent a re-escalation in the Russo-Ukrainian war.
The Ukrainian government is incompetent.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.18K)

Don't worry bro, the good guys are on your side.

That's basically all countries though?! Europe destroyed itself over a million times

Russians are among the vicious and evil people in the world

FFS their first king was called Ivan the Terrible

The Tsars, the Commies, the Oligarchs

Russians live according to social darwinism

They are western Russians that need a reality check

r/russia is filled with peace hawks at the moment

Solving the whole thing in the confines of Minsk would have surely resulted in Russian troops being permanently garrisonned in Ukraine and the eventual federalisation of Ukraine. That's essentially the loss of our sovereignty. All the concessions we could have made we have made.

>I don't see WHY anyone should treat this conflict seriously.
Funny how i saw a russian woman saying that the Russian media treats it as if there wasn't a conflict or anything and here it is Dimitri acting as if Russia didn't just invade Ukraine lol

Goodbyel bro

youtube.com/watch?v=peqW1UEs1k0

russian civil war wasnt all that long time ago and that was one of the deadliest war in history
not to mention all the purges soviets did during stalin
>inb4 stalin was georgian

>t. lives according to social autism

**GLORY TO RUSSIAN EMPIRE!**

Attached: Jean-Marc_Nattier,_Pierre_Ier_(1717)_-002.jpg (274x351, 32.75K)

The Russian Civil War happened before Germans tried to genocide half of Europe lmfao
Are you really trying to support the idea that Russia is that dangerous? Lol

>>Go to r/something
And stay there

Attached: 1639966678120.png (157x200, 18.75K)

I honestly see americans, specifically democrats as unreasonable retards who are impossible to reach an agreement with on equal terms.
To me it looks like for them an agreement when they give up something is a massive humiliation and they can't do it even though they know they should.

I don't want dead Ukrainians. I want dead American influence.