Do nerdy black guys suffer in your country?

Do nerdy black guys suffer in your country?
>America
Yes.

Attached: When-He-Did-Dressy-Gingham-Glasses.jpg (2048x2937, 796.76K)

Yoooo this nigga looking like Urkel hahaha

When I worked at McDonald's there was a nerdy black chap who would not shut the fuck up about Marvel and Game of Thrones.
He tried to kiss me on a night shift, which really surprised me. Didn't know you could be a black nerd and a black gay simultaneously.

is this america?

Goofy ass nigga

he sounds adorable desu

Yes, we are equally a joke to whites and ghetto trash blacks

I didn't know nerdy black guys existed overseas. I unironically thought it was an American thing.

Why wouldn’t they exist? Nerdiness isn’t just an American phenomenon

attractive normal white women hate you because you're black
>Asian women hate you because you're black
>attractive black women hate you because you're not a thug
>Latinas hate you because you're not a thug
>attractive trashy white women hate you because you're not a thug
>women overseas expect you to act like the gangsters they see in the media and either hate you because of that or hate you because you don't act like that
>they also have negro fatigue from the African refugees and immigrants tearing their country up
Besides being born black I don't understand what I've done wrong. I work, I study, I have a clean record, but the dating game is unbelievably stacked against me. I'm not even low IQ enough to be attracted to ghetto women or fat white ladies.

Youre probably ugly, studying and holding a job does not get anyone pussy

Attached: 162868435895.png (671x792, 1.3M)

did you broke the buck?

You're right, it's the bare minimum, but any other race can get a qt with just that easily. Meanwhile black guys have to be well over 6'0 just to get a half decent-looking gf and model tier in both face and body for anything beautiful.

form a tag team with asian males

yes

Attached: EKuKlExUcAAV3m7.jpg (640x640, 94.92K)

Asian guys can still get top tier women, they don't even have to date outside their race, but if they did it wouldn't matter because any girl looking for an Asian guy wouldn't expect him to be some 6'2 gangbanging criminal. He can also sexpat abroad without fear of rejection or angry skinheads trying to hang him.

It's interesting that black nerds love stuff like naruto, dragon ball, street fighter, and tekken so much. You can accurately categorize nerds into racial categories.

Why does the world, women specifically, punish black guys for not adhering to thug culture?

Nah

Attached: 1640712241310.jpg (750x413, 191.01K)

Nerdy black guys only suffer if they're short see
No black guy under 6'0 could get that.

He's under 6'0 feet though

Who is he?

>like Northern and Eastern European women
>like Spaniard, Italian and Portuguese women
>Like MENA and Central Asian women
>like Japanese, Korean, and Chinese women
>like Latin American and Brazilian women
>constantly think and fantasize about them
>first things I think about as I wake up and the very last thoughts that cross my mind before I go to sleep

>unfortunately, no matter the country, any woman that does burn the coal only does it for the black athletes and rappers they see on TV
>being a manlet instantly takes me out of the dating pool
>all of them would make an exception for any other race, but not me
You guys keep saying you suffer and while it's true that some races may have it harder than others, there will always be a woman that'll settle. Right off the top of my head, a cute Japanese girl would settle for a short Spanish guy, or a cute white girl would settle for an ugly fat Indian. This doesn't work for negroes, however. Women see black men as some sort of taboo fetish so the only ones that get a good love life are either thugs or athletes and the poor souls that deviate from these stereotypes have no choice but to settle for hamplanets and bottom-barrel SJWs.

Attached: 1630887185954.png (266x465, 86.71K)

Idk, but he's a nerd under 6'0 and gets pussy so fuck off with the complaints.

>brains of a nerd
>physique of a black man
That's a winning combination anywhere. How could they even suffer?

>physique
Black nerds are scrawny and/or short. Black manlets that gymmaxx look like this.

Attached: jmqddtmagdn61.png (402x599, 314.1K)

Dayum he could come over and clean my wife's pipes anytime

did you allow the kiss afterwards?

He's 5'8. Aren't Portuguese women racist AND heightist?