China can innovat-

>China can innovat-

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-095155_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1847, 213.13K)

Nah I believe this one cause western AI keeps getting cancelled

Attached: 1645153140529.png (640x703, 219.06K)

Based dark web Any Forums terrorist hackers of Any Forums making silicon Valley seethe

BORING

Attached: a94498214d67f8ebafac8d2df01e37395a265606bd2a498da5c3645fdf956e7d_1.jpg (720x806, 79.56K)

Take a photo of a single piece of technology in your house that was invented by China

I don't trust any normies opinion about AI

id send you a dick but i can't be bothered, long story short if you have paper in your house you can fuck right off back to school. cuz it was invented by china

where can you even get reliable accurate data on this from?

their GDP per capita is 10k USD
only the top 10% of people have the finance to do innovation, the others are just trying to survive
it might change as their GDP slowly goes up

chopsticks

Only thing they're innovating in is in finding new ways to fuck themselves over by sucking at foreign relations and having a demographic crisis on their hands, in an irreversible state. Deal with it, China's done for: they don't even have enough water for everybody

>nascent AI displays SOVL
>cull it instantly
these are silicon life rights violations

>Reading opinion pieces
>Giving opinion pieces any attention at all
Cringe. Get actual news.

>tf
>tp
why are you "people" like this?

I wouldn't want to be the one who has to build facial recognition technology for China. Must be hard

Yeah of course I'll believe Chinese propaganda is bs and wester propaganda is true

Do you really think you're an intelligent person? Like really, do you consider yourself smart, or logical? Has anyone called you "bright" at any point in your life? I highly doubt it.
Retarded cumskins like you remind me that the people I'm talking to on this website are literally the bottom 10% of society, especially for the western flags.

>demographic crisis on their hands
The whitoid glass house never stops giving.

Attached: 1642604287061.png (585x1289, 66.02K)

Do you really think you're an intelligent person? Like really, do you consider yourself smart, or logical? Has anyone called you "bright" at any point in your life? I highly doubt it.

We'll be taking in immigrants thanks

Attached: images (84).jpg (441x696, 30.19K)

>muh paper and printing, muh compass, muh gun powder, muh ummmmm that's it

Funny how China invented these 4 things, but never wrote a book worth reading on their paper, never utilised a compass to explore the world and never worked out how to leverage gun powder for cultural domination.

These stats are you loaded with immigrants.

China CAN innovate, they are always coming up with new ways to steal data from western companies and universities, half the APTs(advanced persistent threat) I've ever seen are Chinese

Is that a picture of a piece of Chinese technology?

>never wrote a book worth reading on their paper
six words: The Legend of the Condor Heroes

Also desu its probably because a lot of their stuff hasn't been translated.