There should be a citizenship lottery worldwide. If you want to move to a country, you just apply and if you get lucky...

There should be a citizenship lottery worldwide. If you want to move to a country, you just apply and if you get lucky, you could get there in less than a year after winning.

Attached: 1645632034371.jpg (1100x1007, 99.51K)

>I DEMAND THAT YOU LET ME LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!! YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME IN!!!!
No

Borders and passports are retarded, so is a government name. But the most retarded thing of all is any country that makes wearing a mask in public illegal.

Yes.

>Hurr durr all places are for everyone

Fuck off.

Look bro I support your idea to immigrate but you have to actually put in some effort
I'm going to Japan in 2 years to get my masters there and hopefully work until the 5 year period necessary for citizenship
You could try something similar, education related

Such thing already exists for american greencards

damn weebs these days

kys furfag

you also should be sufficiently wealthy

I'm not a weeb

Well that goes without saying, but if a 3rd worlder can spend all day shitposting on a mongolian basket weaving forum I'm assuming they are upper middle class. My uncle is a politician so I don't really have to worry about money myself.

oh, having a phone/pc, internet and free time is just so much more accessible than having money to study in japan

user.. a truly poor 3rd world person would not have free time to spend here all day... You and me are upper middle class.

Or, you know, just stay in your own contry and let other people enjoy their countries in peace without a bunch of immigrants shitting up the place.

of course 1.40 cm indian with primary education.
You can come to luxemburg anytime, just tell us how would you improve the country.

no, we dont have white virgins for you .
No , we dont have unqualified jobs for you.
No we dont have free money

>There should be a citizenship lottery worldwide
there already is one, it's called being born

i have spent a lot of time on Any Forums back then when i didn't have job and money to buy antidepressants lol

But you at least know english pretty well.
Wikipedia tells me that only 11% of russians can speak english, which is a huge skill to have nowadays.

Which means you must have a better education compared to most russians, you are probably smarter than you think user!

I'm actually planning to do it through education. I wish I could go through money, but Canada and the US are pretty expensive on that regard. (Paying for education)

we dont want you in america. you are one of the worst posters on this board