Sita's birthday edition

Attached: Sita.jpg (1200x800, 71.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LSDxjp6sWYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SA GE MA PA DA

Bros look at this tranny pussy

Good morning friends

How can I get cute Bollywood wife who will randomly dance and sing at romantic moments

Get a tiktok girl who'll film it all the time and livestream your life on internet for views

Come to India sir, or get yourself a diaspora Frau.

Good mornin sirs

morning lads

Youre German? Theyll be all over you
Youre non-ethnic german but have citizenship? Theyll be all over you.

Pick the cutest one you want, there's 1.4 billion indians from every religion - Christians, Muslims, hindus.

Speak English and cook curry too.

Attached: indian8.jpg (564x846, 87.87K)

Doesn't work like this here. It would work probably in LatAm or SEA but women here do not care/would date a foreigner usually and they wouldn't care about German citizenship either. Good luck.

>twitch thot buys 5 millions dollars worth of Google stocks
God education was a mistake

Maybe a upper-middle class girl wouldnt but if you're talking to a middle-lower class girl (which India has plenty of) then you can easily cuff one up.

youtu.be/LSDxjp6sWYQ

Attached: IMG_20220224_080724.jpg (720x844, 131.44K)

Based. I'd sudoku myself too if I sullied my gene pool like this.

>Russian bombers flying
Uhhh

>Maybe a upper-middle class girl wouldnt but if you're talking to a middle-lower class girl (which India has plenty of) then you can easily cuff one up.
Even more difficult, lower-middle class girls have stricter families and ooga-booga cultures about marrying within the caste and shit like that. Most of their families are xenophobic too. So, unless the girl agrees to elope with you(rare), its difficult.

Oh my god Pajeet stop pretending like anyone actually cares about your caste system. You really think some poor fucking village dad is going to be like ''NO YOU CANT TAKE MY DAUGHTER INTO A DEVELOPED NATION AND OFFER ME A LIFE OF LUXURY??? YOURE NOT OF MY CASTE!!!''. Three hundred million indians literally make less than 1k a year. They worship lighter skin/eurocentric features as well, if you're a german you'll be fine. Even if you're not german you can literally go get one if you're from a western country. Stop trying to keep all the cute pajeetas to yourself. You literally have 700 million women.

so it begins

Attached: 1645671100136.png (1326x646, 186.32K)

>Oh my god Pajeet stop pretending like anyone actually cares about your caste system. You really think some poor fucking village dad is going to be like ''NO YOU CANT TAKE MY DAUGHTER INTO A DEVELOPED NATION AND OFFER ME A LIFE OF LUXURY??? YOURE NOT OF MY CASTE!!!''. Three hundred million indians literally make less than 1k a year. They worship lighter skin/eurocentric features as well, if you're a german you'll be fine. Even if you're not german you can literally go get one if you're from a western country. Stop trying to keep all the cute pajeetas to yourself. You literally have 700 million women.

Attached: 1641494919621.jpg (234x216, 7.43K)

Go ahead and try that.

Bros
>yesterday my maid said she's feeling dizzy
>I tried to take her pulse by touching her neck
>I can feel the heat of her neck
>feeling her softness and warmth while looking into her brown eyes
>her neck is SO FUCKING SOFT
>it got awkward after a few seconds and I said uhhh looks like everything is fine
Fuck fuck after that I started noticing she has a nice ass when she bends over. She's coming over again today what do

take a bath and walk out in only wrapped in a towel

And then everyone clapped