Why are amerikkkans prone to nazism?

Why are amerikkkans prone to nazism?

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-194019-1.jpg (263x475, 77.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2018/04/30/how-american-racism-influenced-hitler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lots of chuds

Was he wrong though?

Racist americans saw the original Nazis and thought they could apply that to their own racial binary culture with zero understanding of what Nazism was actually about.

>Why are amerikkkans prone to nazism?
They have been committing ethnic genocide and sterilization way before the nazis came around. Civil Rights movement only succeeded because of the cold war.

What is nazism actually about?

Grant was before nazism you fucking retard. Grant, houston chamberlain, along with gobineau were big influences on their ideology.

I was replying to OP's question, not his pic

Jesus...

I actually enjoy books by guys like Madison Grant, Lothrop Stoddard, Carleton Coon, Francis Galton, etc. They wrote about race in a way that modern academics never do. They weren't always 100% correct, but sometimes they made good points.

Attached: 1200px-Title_Page_of_the_The_Passing_of_the_Great_Race[1].jpg (1200x2190, 139.79K)

Unironically Russia has been spreading nazism in the west and Ukraine so they can pretend they are trying to fight nazis again despite having nazi tendencies themselves.

Attached: Russian far right.png (1087x734, 907.04K)

hello where da white women at

Greetings, gentlemen. I have arrived with inquiries regarding the whereabout of the fair-skinned, European beauties.

applying american segregation to their own racial binary culture

kek

>he
what subhuman names their son Madison?

newyorker.com/magazine/2018/04/30/how-american-racism-influenced-hitler

>coon

I know. Why can't we all just get along bros?

This -> Chuds are the outcasts of our society, and this site attracts outcasts.

putin has destroyed our far right movements back in the early 00ss

i mean early 10ss

that's btw one of the points why people have a grudge against him

And now our far right have become putinbots
So much irony

>madison grant
Literal incel, it's also hilarious seeing how race obsessed anglos are now hellbent on going extinct

Nazism was literally inspired by America. Anti-miscigenation laws, concentration camps, eugenics, all of it.

He was clearly correct. The history of the Russoid has been nothing but the oppression and exploitation of his neighbors.

What do far right Russian movements advocate for?

>What do far right Russian movements advocate for?
They are just nazis who are russian. it's kind of weird.

Attached: russian nazis online.jpg (827x614, 67.91K)