Theyre both black

theyre both black

Attached: 1645591278378.jpg (1077x670, 100.11K)

Only one is human

I would engage in passionate sexual intercourse with the female on the right, if you catch my drift.

muh nigga bitch ass cracka

be more clear, please

true we need to differentiate a bit more. but there are too few Africans here and African-Americans arr rook same.

Damn, Storm is real?!

Attached: d9rbbf7-3d7a94da-a111-4910-8e79-2e8a6ca160e9.jpg (1218x1223, 276.01K)

Which country has the best looking black women?

Most of africa looks more similar to the woman on the right horners are a significant minority even in east Africa let alone the rest of africa

Yo why is this lady wearing akan symbols?!!

I would still fuck the one on the left

There’s no such thing as black

I would put my penis into her vagina until it ejaculated semen and sperm inside it, you feel me?

bwc runes

Am I the only african guy that finds that finds the one on the right obviously more attractive, but because you automatically associate women that look like the right one with your realtives just can't get attracted to them? It's to the point I barely find the right one more attractive (and that's saying something considering the left one).

Bros, I don't get it.
Is this an anglo thing?

i think i got it, no wait actually i lost it.

Yea but akan symbols are west African and I’m assuming she is Horner so it’s odd she is wearing our symbols

What East African cunt are you from user?

Ethiopia (tigray)

ethipia, somalia, erithrea, djibouti, but take into consideration that they are all mutts, outside of africa, colombia, brazil, venezuela, cuba, honduras, and the dominican republic, actual black women? depends, south sudanese women are the prettiest, but if you don't care about their faces, then ghana, uganda, and south africa has the ones with the best bodies, huge bundas

Your people are beautiful user, not that anyone asked but in middle school I was friends with this Ethiopian kid he was a kind dude

And Meds and Nords are both white, more news at 11

Attached: 1583531051122.png (459x494, 411.13K)

what did he mean by this?

nah
arr rook same

Attached: 1616178813249.jpg (3264x1992, 1.5M)

Senegalese women are the prettiest west african women imo, i met one at the park one day and she was actually stunning

>if finland and sweden were african countries

I wonder if African-Americans could pass as locals in some region of Africa

Attached: 1630709806953.jpg (750x742, 125.82K)

The darker ones yea. DMX looks like my uncle

>t.african

and youre an asiatic monkey

Is this user still stalking the thread?

i think thats cockney rhyming slang but i dont know for what
vagina - angina?

but menas and europeans are not considered the same