Turkbros why??

Turkbros why??
greekcitytimes.com/2022/02/18/cnn-turk-aegean-islands/

Attached: IMG_20220224_125728.jpg (719x939, 349.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegean_dispute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s Greek history repeating itself, a Greek wouldn’t be a Greek without them killing eachother, in this case Anatolian Greeks.

I would die for greece

That's based ngl

lmao

This shit doesn't make sense, we don't have questionable Turkish minority on those GREEK islands. Western Thrace is a total shithole so I couldn't care less desu.

bump

I am a Turk.

Can't turks just fuck off?

I wish Putin would dominate Ukraine because Russia's presence in the Black sea empowered by the Ukrainian vassal state and the slow upscaling of russian influence further west towards Hungary would greatly benefit Greece as Russia will supress Turkey's psychopathic influence upon the region.
Turkey is pissing off both France, Italy, Greece and whoever the fuck else and what's stopping them from dropping a bomb on turkey is the overly polite modus operadi of politics today that is based in overly developed politeness and lack of willingness to be confrontational.

Fuck Turkey. I hope Kurds birth at least 30 babies per generation and erase these Turkish motherfucking cockroaches.

why not?

Attached: Cyprus.jpg (1200x900, 433.94K)

That's honestly kinda gay.

>CNN America; I hate the US the US is the worst country in the world remember the natives american genocide?? Christianity is bad ok?

>CNN Turk; I love TURKIYE DEATH TO ARMENIA and GAYREEKS, love Erdogan and Islam

What's the cause of this discrepancy?

That ship has sailed, the Russian leadership hates Greece. They see Greeks as backstabbers that sold the Russians out (the EU sanctions that Greece could have blocked) after the Russians had lost thousands of young boys fighting wars to protect Greece against the Turks. Meanwhile Turkey is seen as a reliable partner that is honest with them.

Russia will never come to Greece's aid again as long as its in the EU and hasn't moved into a formal alliance with Russia.

>Turkey is pissing off both France, Italy, Greece
Russia likes this; when Europe focuses on Turkey Putin has free reign, when Europe focuses on Russia Erdogan can do whatever he wants.

I fucking love turkey so damn much. Truly a sigma nation

Westoids still seething at Turks blowing their scheming plans out after WW1 when they tried to partition everything
If you want to see what would have happened to Turkey if subhuman westerners were successful, look towards the levant and iraq
Always keep westshits at bay. If they are pissed at you it means you're doing something right
And also love seeing these weak shit nobody north euro countries egging on "Russian influence"
Only reason Russians wouldn't roll over your bitch states rhe first chance they get is because of the United States

There was hardly any Turks in Cyprus before the invasion either.
Maybe they just want more islands...

Attached: brother wars.jpg (720x522, 44.94K)

No one would care about a ethnic cleansing today.
They're more concerned about the gas price in Russia

>yunanistan
kek

must be that seljuk-ottoman urge to conquer building up after decades of relative peace

Unironically what would Turkey gain from that other than owning land itself?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegean_dispute