What happens on these islands?

what happens on these islands?

Attached: 1200px-Portugal_in_the_European_Union_and_in_its_region_(Atlantic_islands_special).svg.png (1200x676, 93.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G07XisGNg3U?t=371
youtube.com/watch?v=FeGqpjO3WDo
youtube.com/watch?v=wxkpL6mBE14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a lot of BANAN in Madeira and a lot of nature n shiet n cows in Azores or something like that, they're never on any maps of Portugal and no one really knows that much about them.

t. cuntinental portuguese cunt

Attached: pepe_o_sapo_meme.jpg (550x503, 31.34K)

illegal avocado farms

tourism
fireworks
bananas, grapes and cherries are grown
forest fires

Cristiano Ronaldo was born in Madeira

Attached: x1080.jpg (1927x1080, 123.3K)

How the fuck do you cunts know more about our archipelagos than we do?

Attached: 1621620638020.jpg (228x221, 9.11K)

the Azores have the best climate in the world for growning weed

My uncle, who is a seaman, transports goods to those islands and the Canaries.

muh ancestors :)
We exist to troll portuguese people
youtu.be/G07XisGNg3U?t=371

Attached: 24-08-2014-18-30-03-p8-foto-abre-festa-acoriana-grupo-folclorico-reis-do-oriente-icara-santo-antonio-de-lisboa-foto.-rosane-lima-24agosto2014-mg-5486copia.jpg (500x327, 193.09K)

and for growing sneed

French documentaries.
there are avocado farms but they're probably not illegal

Attached: 553480934.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Even if there were I probably wouldn't know about them, I don't really watch the news or anything related to that stuff desu

Attached: smilepepe.jpg (300x291, 18.38K)

What did you say?

Attached: 2345.jpg (378x276, 10.49K)

It's a comfy place with beautiful volcanic landscapes
Mostly agriculture, fishing and tourist based economy
their accents are a bit funny though

>T. Meio açoriano

Sex.

Azores accents aren't funny. They are worrying.

So which accent is the funny one?
the Puârto one?

Attached: pepe zoom.jpg (976x850, 227.81K)

It used to be the Alentejano one in the 90s. Nowadays, thanks to the Gato Fedorento Matarruanos and Bruno Aleixo, it's the Beirão accent.

Which is mine.

Isn't the Beirão accent extremely similar to the Lisboa one except for the ê â vowel change in worlds like vermelho or coelho?

Also pretty sure the only reason the alentejano accent was funny was because it was way too nasal and the is at the end just sounded retarded

Attached: 1619401524498.png (550x534, 299.65K)

> Isn't the Beirão accent extremely similar to the Lisboa one except for the ê â vowel change in worlds like vermelho or coelho?

If you're from Coimbra or Aveiro, that's basically it, yes. But there's a huge gradient the deeper into the mountains you go, culminating the the most Beirão of accents, Bijeu.

Just listen to Bruno Aleixo for a not exaggerated Beirão accent (I think he's from round Penacova or something).

>Bijeu
Isn't that one (the Viseu accent) the exception to the rule?

>Just listen to Bruno Aleixo for a not exaggerated Beirão accent
will do

Alguns são engraçados, há muita variação nos sotaques açorianos. Mas se estás a falar do mais conhecido tens razão (rabo-de-peixe)

>Isn't that one (the Viseu accent) the exception to the rule?
No. People from all over the Serra da Estrela speak like some version of that. Viseu is the largest city where people have that strong an accent.

There's also the ones who say "nacer" instead of "nascer" somewhere around there. People around Coimbra say "Béira" instead of "Bâira". We say "ojolhos" instead of "ozolhos" like Coimbra proper or "oxolhos" like some in Lisbon.

This is basically how I talked growing up: youtube.com/watch?v=FeGqpjO3WDo

Era só uma piada sobre a suposta saúder mental dos Açorianos.

Porque é que estou a falar inglês com o tuga e tuga com o canuca?

>Era só uma piada sobre a suposta saúder mental dos Açorianos
Há um estereótipo sobre isso? Nunca ouvi falar
Pensava que as pessoas do continente só sabiam que o sotaque açoriano era difícil de compreender e mais nada
>Porque é que estou a falar inglês com o tuga e tuga com o canuca?
Vocês é que sabem kek

Os sotaques rurais serão geralmente bastantes mais fortes que os sotaques urbanos (que são por sua vez mais próximos do português padrão), por exemplo em quase todos os sotaques do interior alentejano o último s de muitas palavras no plural é omitido (ex: pinheiros -> pinhêro, garrafas -> garrafa ), geralmente o contexto chega para fazer a distinção.

>Há um estereótipo sobre isso? Nunca ouvi falar
>Pensava que as pessoas do continente só sabiam que o sotaque açoriano era difícil de compreender e mais nada
Não. Mas uma fala incrompreensível poderia ser indicativo de dano cerebral. Não é a mehor piada, mas foi o que me deu.

É verdade sim senhor. No limite dos limites, os Beirões velhos falam mais como o Homem do Bussaco até do que do Bruno Aleixo:
youtube.com/watch?v=wxkpL6mBE14

Eu para lá caminho.