I'm not just an Asian male, I'm an Asian man

I'm not just an Asian male, I'm an Asian man.

Attached: 1611900266191.jpg (400x338, 35.57K)

we can tell by the flag

>I'm not just an Asian male, I'm an Asian man.

Attached: 88728583.jpg (400x300, 12.54K)

Konichiwa then my friend, got a sister?

Fuck off

Attached: 1644696706666s.jpg (250x250, 16.56K)

Is she cute?

Being chinese is true suffering, the whole world depises chinese people. Noone would ever genuinely be your friends.

Well the upside is that anytime I could get liveleak'd. And my suffering would end.

Attached: 1645659696530.jpg (500x333, 30.79K)

Konichiwa dude!

China #1

Attached: 88323-plzlgwfzqk-1560167631.jpg (1200x630, 80.24K)

China won't be hated for long seeing that we're on trajectory to become the foremost global superpower. If people choose to hate us, the only people they'll be hurting are themselves.

>We
cope. you're australian

I don't. I think China has a much better political leadership than the U.S. atm

I'm a N**dic Man.

Attached: 4564585.jpg (900x1350, 618.99K)

I view Australia as my posting. Sort of look a British officer stationed in India during the British Raj. I'm ethnically Chinese and identify with China.

who are you?

I am worried about the way the chinese would tread the occupied territories. Hope the chinese leadership doesn't repeat the same error the japs did in creating a asian coprosperity sphere.

Take the k-pop pill and impreganted a dumb white roastie

The way Chinese treat their territories would be better than the US.

I dislike the government and the nationalists, I like chinese americans and most chinese people I meet outside of political contexts

You should ask Americans how being a global superpower has helped their image

Lol I dont think you realize how the fight for global superpower dominance works.

It's not like one person just gets to the top and everyone submits. Everyone will be fighting like dogs trying to take over the throne, so yes everyone will still continue hating you. The anti-Chinese propaganda won't stop here and your country probably won't stop with the anti-western propaganda either.

The only people who might actually bow down to China are its little minion countries like in Africa or southeast Asia. Major countries like Russia, India, USA, EU will still hold they're political dominance.