Greeks were not whit

>Greeks were not whit..............
APOLOGIZE

Attached: Alexander the Great.jpg (880x541, 89.12K)

>curly hair
>white

>whitewashing

AYO HE BUSSIN AF FR

Attached: 1642918483545.jpg (203x248, 7.28K)

You know that's a shit reconstruction because Alexander was odd-eyed, he had heterochromia

Alexander had a rounder face

It's made by an AI.

Attached: George Washington.jpg (880x536, 92.67K)

Good enough then

Attached: Marie-Antoinette.jpg (880x537, 108.16K)

alexander didn't look like a sissy

Attached: 43b6b75e221aa5148c06af96da4f0a1d.png (1200x629, 1.72M)

Link ?

la beauté française

Right mosaic was made more than 200 years after his death in the Roman period, pic related meanwhile was only made 20 years after his death. OP's pic is certainly more accurate

Attached: alexander bust.png (993x993, 507.01K)

Yes brown and blue, there are people who have that in my family, it's rare and too beautiful, i didn't really understand what caused it ?

Depending on the type of heterochromia it's either caused by genetics (inherited) or by injury. In Alexander's case it's certainly the former since he had complete heterochromia

Myth. The only sources that say he had heterochromia were centuries after he died. Meanwhile there are 3 different contemporary accounts that describe how he looked. None of them mention heterochromia.

the statue on the left is a contemporary, people who made mosaic on the right would have had many statues of Alexander with polychromy to gauge the appearance. OP's pic is based on memes

This is the most accurate depiction according to ancient texts.

Attached: alexander-lysippus2[1].jpg (711x1024, 105.42K)

>the statue on the left is a contemporary
And it doesn't look anything like the mosaic

The audacity of a straight white man with a mustache
the Audacity!

Marie Antoinette was an Austrian princess

Why are you coping so much? The face was made using AI and credible sources.

Yes, I see, the second like David Bowie is because of a fight, the thing when it's due to an hurt, it lowers your vision or makes you blind

pas mon probléme

>AI
>and credible sources
Sure, I posted contemporary depictions