Morbidly obese

>morbidly obese
>gay
>both emotional and fecal incontinent
>become famous and wealthy by acting like a retard in front of a camera, something only the american dream can make possible

Is Nikocado Avocado the quintessential american? He embodies all core american values.

Attached: nikocado avocado.png (960x959, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eMqWLqEfBLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1645568400294.gif (292x498, 1.4M)

Nicado is surprisingly smart, very self aware and extremely cynical.
The man used to have ideals, he was a hardcode vegan but lost his belief.
Now, he's simply an actor making money off of his unchecked eating disorder.
I watched his video where he talks about his past while showcasing photos where he is thinner and much healthier and you can see how hollow the man is, when he drops the act of the "obese clown" and shows his true self of "obese lost soul".

hes not american at all.
he's more like a world citizen

is he world's most famous Ukrainian?

First of all how the fuck can you stand watching him bitching for 1 hour like I literlly want to rip my ears off when hearing his voice, secondly is it really worth it if you're rich but really fat? I mean yeah you're jewish so you'll propably say yes but I dont think it will worth it when you're on the brick of heart attack

you have to post it

>the quintessential american?
the quintessential hohol-american*

Attached: 1645275377643.jpg (476x496, 33.49K)

making fun of holodomor isn't nice 6 million ukrainians died

I never watched this guy's stuff, but from what I've seen, I can imagine that you're right. It feels tragic to me to see someone else's completely apparent self destruction. I can't even imagine what breaks a person to this degree for them to act this way. This is clearly not just "fun".

He's just a lolcow.

muscovite chud

Attached: the 'cado's DNA test.png (1414x700, 1.08M)

While you will be fat from all the couscous he will be fat and rich.
And to answer your question: He's mentally ill. He's not rational. He's very very aware he's not healthy and when he drops the act he's completely cynical and apathic about his terrible shape. He's going to be obese wether he films it or not and he probably really enjoys the attention and money.
I didn't watch that many, by the way. Just a few clips here and there plus skimming through newest videos out of curiosity.

why america has more lolcattle heads than any other country?

i wish him dying would save me having to see pictures of him

He is gay and has many demons surrounding him
Obsessor spirits making him eat compulsively and get fucked in the ass
He needs to repent look for a church and do some 3 day fasting so his spirit can be cleansed

I love how this retard has a global audience watching him but faggots pretend it's just americans

he's the only case I know of someone that is gay and his gayness isn't his worst flaw

I wish he would get shot or at least punch in the face

his boyfriend beats him on camera all the time

youtu.be/eMqWLqEfBLk

him being bent is the worst flaw because otherwise there wouldn't be a picture of his gaping mushy asshole he'd just be a fatass

Beats? That's how girls fight. I mean a real punch in the face that breaks his nose